Chapter 15- Starbucks

Blake's P.O.V

It's Friday, the last period of the day, and Kevin and I decided to spy on Ashley and Austin today after school. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and the person gave me note with my name and Kevin's name on it. I opened the note and read it. It said:

I hope you guys remember that I am going to Starbucks after school with Austin. I'll tell you how it goes. :) -Ashley

I folded the piece of paper back up and passed it Kevin.

"Mr. O'Donnell and Mr. Reynold, would you like to share to the class what you talking about?" Oh shit. I looked at Kevin and at Ashley. Man, I hate Ms. Henderson. She's such a bitch, but she is very pretty. Yet, she is still a bitch. She pointed to the front of the class for Kevin and I to stand and share the note with the class.

"No thanks Ms. Henderson. I wouldn't want the students to get mad at us." I said with a smirk.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"Because, I wouldn't want them to start staring at your watermelons." The whole class started laughing. Her face was priceless and she also covered up her boobs. Then a student raised their hand. Everybody knew what was coming next.

"Ms. Henderson, now I think I know why I'm not passing your class because your boobs basically cover up the whole chalk board." Everyone started laughing again and Ms. Henderson ran out of the room in embarrassment.

When the bell finally rang, the whole class rushed out in excitement.

"Thanks for the save Blake," Ash said cheerfully as she gave me a hug.

"Anytime," I smiled and released from the hug. I looked into her bright green eyes and- wait no no. Get yourself together Blake, you don't like Ashley like that. You just like her as a friend that's all. 

"Well, I better get going. See you guys later." Ash waved goodbye to us and went off to find Austin at Starbucks. That was our cue.

~*~*~*~

Ashley's P.O.V

I went inside of Starbucks to see if Austin was here yet. I saw him wave to me from a small table in the corner of shop. He had on Miami Heat snap back, with a plaid shirt, and the Jordans he was wearing yesterday.  I walked over to him and gave him a hug. 

"Hi." I said nervously. 

"Well aren't you looking mighty beautiful today." I blushed and Austin smiled as he pulled the chair out for me to sit in.

"Thank you," I looked around nervously. You want to know why, on the way here I felt like I was being followed again. That was the second time and the third time I could get raped. 

"You okay?" Austin asked at sat down closer to me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied

"Okay, if you say so." We talked for a while, but to be honest it was very interesting.

He told me some stuff that I would never thought that he would do or would do. He also told me about how he has been visiting sick children in the hospital and he would do small activities with them. It's so cute. Austin asked me if I would join him sometime. I said sure because it's always nice to visit sick children so they know that you care about them.

I wouldn't expect Austin to do that because I always saw him as a tough type of guy. People change you know and Austin is one of those people who has changed, but in a good way.