Chapter 4- Finding Rachel and Kevin

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BECOME VERY INAPPROPRIATE! I AM JUST WARNING YOU NOW SO YOU WON'T BE IN SHOCK!)

Ashley's P.O.V

"This is beautiful Austin!" I exclaimed to him. "How did you manage to do all of this?"

"Well, you see, I had a little help." he looked over at his buds.

"Well, I don't know what to say." I said almost crying. (a/n @itsmaxilee told me to put that haha!)

"Well what are you waiting for? Lets go!" Austin said with much excitement.

~:~:~:~

*Later that night*

"Oh my gosh, Austin, that was the best dinner and desert I have EVER had in my life!" I happily said with a huge grin on my face.

"Why, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said, smirking, because he knew I was smiling at him.

Then all of a sudden, I heard voices.

"Austin, did you hear that?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah. lets get out of here." as he said pulling my hand along with him in his tracks.

"Wait!" I said.

"Wait? Why? What is it?" he asked sounding scared.

"I think that's Lily, Logan, and Brian!" I said with a smile on my face. I was finally able to see then after the accident that happened a few days ago.

"Lily! Logan! Brian! Oh my gosh! Ahh! I missed you guys so much!" I shouted running up to then hugging them as tight as I possibly could.

"Thank god your safe." said Lily, relieved.

"We've been looking everywhere for you!" said Logan with excitement.

"Guys, where's Rach and Kev?" I looked confused.

"Well about that, umm... it's a funny story you see... well-"

"Lily, let me just tell it since you can't spit it out." Logan said, bitterly.

"Okay, fine!" Lily said with an attitude.

"Well you see, Rach was getting tired of you and Brian not there with her. She missed you guys so much that she said she would go into the woods and find you, all by herself. We told her not to go; she went anyway. Then Lil heard a voice, it was Brian. Then Brian said that you were about to be raped. Then Kevin got a text-ed from Rach. Saying that she fell threw the floor and he went out looking for her. We haven't scene them ever since." Logan finally took a deep breath, after talking non stop.

"Thats terrible!" I said, "We have to go and look for them, right now!"

"Wait, before we go, who is this guy?" Brian angrily said walking towards him.

"He's Austin. My new boyfriend." I said.

"What?" Brian said screaming at her/

"You were always so rude to me. So, I dumped you." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Sorry dude," Austin said.

"Hey Austin, do you wanna come with us to help find Rachel and Kevin?" Logan and Lily asked.

"Sure! Lets get started." Austin said with a great big smile on his face and rapping his arms around my wait.

~:~:~:~

Rachel's P.O.V

Kevin sat me down on the ground and said, "you okay Rach?"

"Yeah," I said sitting up slowly, "I think so, but my head really hurts."