Chapter 7- Fight

Chapter 7- Fight

Kevin's P.O.V

"Shit!" I was kneeling to the ground in pain, sobbing, and thinking to myself and over and over again why, why did I do that. I mean even to her. I love her. I hate myself for doing that. That's all I could think over and over again.

"Baby, it's okay. You don't need her." Kayla said coming closer to me, but I just pushed her away.

"No, Kayla. You don't understand. I made my girlfriend, I mean "ex" girlfriend." I sobbed and I sobbed.

"Kev-," just before she could finish talking, I interrupted her.

"Look, I'm going to go find Rachel. To tell her you mean nothing to me." I said crying a little. I got up gave Kayla a dirty look. I never looked back at her and started walking.

"KEVIN WAIT!" Kayla yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"I'm sorry! I hope you find Rachel!" I saw some tears forming in her eyes. I felt a little bad, but I didn't have time to go and comfort her. I never wanted to anyway in the first place. I went out to find Rachel and straighten things out with her.

~:~:~:~

*With Everybody Else* (No P.O.V)

"Girls, you gotta get out of here." Austin worried.

"No! We're not just going to leave you guys here with them by your selves." Ashley said scared.

"Girls, you have to go." Logan said in terror.

"We're not going! End of story!" The girls screamed at the guys.

"Alright if you say so." Brian said with a smirk on his face.

"HEY BITCHES!" Yelled Blake walking towards the guys.

"Look man, we don't want any trouble." Austin bravely said.

"Oh no, we aren't looking for trouble from you guys." Alex evilly said walking towards Ashley.

"Bitch don't step any closer to Ashley." Brian said as he started walking closer towards Ashely. Alex grabbed Ashley's mouth. He pulled out a gun and put it right to her head and said:

"Bitches, if you come any closer she will be gone...FOREVER!" Alex made a smirk on his and started to walk backwards. He still had his hand over Ashley's mouth with gun also still pointed at her head. Then, all of a sudden- Alex fell straight to the floor. Ashley got up and turned around releasing it was Austin. She jumped onto him giving him a huge hug.

"Okay, for real. You girls need to get out of here or hide somewhere close to us." Austin protectively said. All of the girls found a place to hide and stayed there until the fight was over.

"Now what are you going to do?" Austin said walking towards Brian and Logan.

"This," Blake came running towards Brian throwing a punch at him and he fell to the ground.

"BRIAN!" Logan and Austin screamed. Then, Austin got knocked out. He never saw Alex coming behind him. Blake released that Alex's neck was bleeding a little.

"AUSTIN NO!" Logan screamed, trying to hold the tears. Logan couldn't take it anymore. He ran up AJ and threw the hardest punch he ever could and AJ fell to the ground.

"Lucky shot," Blake said. Blake tried to hit Logan in the mouth, but he ducked and Logan put his fist right up Blake's dick. Forcing Blake to fall to the ground in pain. Logan could see tears forming in his eyes. BOOM! Logan got knocked out and fell to the ground unconscious. Brian saw what happened. He struggled to get up and he finally got up and running towards Alex throwing a punch at him, but he missed.