Chapter 5- Who Saves Who

*With the Rest of the Gang*

"Hey, guys!" Logan exclaimed with a little bit of worried in his voice.

"What is it?!" They all worried.

"It's Rachel..she's with.." Logan spoke with a choke.

"Well, what is it?!" Lily said worried as sick.

"Blake has her..again" Logan finally put it out there. He couldn't believe what had happened to her. All he could think was: What if she has gotten rapped? What if she is about to get murdered? Or even worse. All Logan could think were the negatives. Then, he finally decided. "I'm going to go and get her. And nobody is going to stop me." He took a deep breath and he looked up and saw Lily come over to him.

"Logan," Lily said.

"Yes"

"Stay safe. Hope you find Rachel." Lily looked into his eyes and gave him one last kiss before he wen off.

"Logan, do you want me and Brian to come with you?" Austin asked.

"No. Rachel is my best friend. I think I can handle it myself." Logan said with a tear slipping down slowly on his face.

"Alright if you say so," Austin walked up and gave him one of those manly man hugs and saw him starting to walk off into the woods finding Rachel. He looked back and waved. Everybody else waved back at him and saw that Lily had started to cry and Ashley there just hugging her and comforting her. Ashley kept saying to her, everything is going to be okay. I promise he will come back safe and sound with Rachel.

~:~:~:~

Kevin's P.O.V

"Wh-where, where am I?" I said as if I was drunk. I looked around the room and I felt something tied to my hands. Then I released that I had been tied up and tied up onto a chair connected to a wall. I saw two guys. I felt like I remembered them from somewhere, but I just couldn't remember. Then it came to me.

"WHERE IS RACHEL!" I screamed at them, worried sick.

"Oh don't worry little boy." One of the guys said. The one guy had spoken to me was wearing a Pantara T-shirt with ripped jean blue shorts. His hair was all messed, but not too messed up like bed head. He had blondie hair with a little bit of light brown highlights. His eyes blue as can be always sparkling. He was tan, but not too too tan. Like a burnt cockroach

"Well well well, what do we have here." The guy spoke, "you probably don't know who I am. I'm Adam, but they call me AJ for short."

"Um, hi..uh..AJ" I was so nervous because I didn't know who this guy was. What if he knows where Rachel is?

"I know that you've been worried about Rachel." He said with a brilliant and evil-ish smile on his face.

"Yeah, I am. Do you know where she is bitch?" Wow, I probably shouldn't have said bitch to him I thought to myself.

"Oh you won't be worrying about her anymore." He said looking over at someone or something.

"Why?" I said course and wondering what he was looking at.

"Bring her in Alex!" He shouted at him.

"Uh..AJ..we have a little problem." Alex shaking his ass off. Like it was about to fall off. Alex had on the same jeans as AJ but a different shirt. It had all of these stains on it and holes too. His hair was medium brown, not too dark or too light.

"What is it?!" AJ with a pissed off look on his face. Like he went to a greedy person to a pissed off type of guy. Alex whispered in his ear and AJ's eyes got big and his mouth looked like he was about to the throw the "F-BOMB" on him.

"YOU FUCKING DID WHAT!!" AJ screamed at him punching him in the mouth. Looks like i was right. I untangled myself and slipped right pasted them as quietly as I could. I was free! Now on my way to find Rachel.

When I started walking I bumped into somebody and knocked both of us down. "Oh my gosh, I am terribly sorry. I-" I paused I couldn't believe my eyes of who I saw.

"Kevin! Is that you!" she said with a smile on her face. She had a dark green tank top on. With shorty shorts that were Holster. She had no shoes on, she was bear-footed. Her hair was down. It was blondie just like mine. With those big dark brown eyes that were perfect on her. She looked so beautiful.

"Kayla?! Is that really you." I was in shock when I saw her. I thought she had died when Blake told AJ and Alex to through her off the cliff, "Kayla, what happened to you. I thought you had died."

~:~:~:~

Rachel's P.O.V

"BLAKE LET GO OF ME! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed at him swarming around for release, but his arms were too muscular for me. He finally out me down.

"Look behind you Rach. It's a pleasant sight to see." He said smirking a smile. I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes. My eyes watered up in tears. I tried to hold them back but I couldn't.

"KEVIN!" I screamed while still crying. He looked over and saw me and Blake. "I can't believe you! MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!" I cried and I cried when I was saying this to him.

"Rachel, I ca-" before he even finished. I interrupted him.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I ran away crying as hard as I could and Blake just looked at him and punched him in the face. Kevin had started bleeding. When Blake was done he ran up to me and comforted me. I didn't care that he was all I could think about is what had just had happened.