Chapter 3 - Take Me

Chapter 3- Take Me

Ahley's P.O.V

"Keep your eyes close Ash," Austin said sweetly as he covered my eyes.

"Ugh, okay! I can't wait!" Ashley said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Okay! We're here!"

I was so surprised what Austin had just showed me. It was beautiful.

"Austin. This beach is amazing! With the waves glowing and sand sparkling brightly!"

I was so happy I had never felt like this before it was amazing and beautiful. I thought about that last time Brian had done anything for me so special.

"Ashley look I'm sorry for kidnapping its just that-"

"Austin it's okay. I'm glad I was kidnapped by you, because I've never had this much fun before!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Come, let's go sit down." Austin said leading me towards the beach.

~:~:~:~

Rachel's P.O.V

"Whe- Where am I?" I slurred, as if I was drunk.

"Where are you," the guy said, "your with me now. It's going to be okay."

"How is it going to be okay? My friends are probably looking for me right now!" I yelled at him, but not to loud so he could hurt me.

"Oh, those were your friends," he said has if he did something to them, "they're probably looking for you, but its impossible to find this old house."

"Look I'm not here to play games with you, bitch! I wanna leave now!" I said yelling at him.

"Like I said, you're not going to leave this ever! You're trapped here with me and my niggas over there. You can't get up any way because your tied up!" He said with an evil voice.

"Tied up?" I looked down and I really was tied. Then I looked back up and saw them coming towards me.

"Who are you anyway?" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm the leader, Blake."

Well you have got to admit he was pretty sexy. He was wearing army shorts with a white T-Shirt. He didn't have any shoes on but he had an Obey SnapBack backwards.

Then I thought of a plan but.....

it might be a little sexual. ;)

~:~:~:~

*Later that night, Blake and Rachel*

"So Blake, what do you wanna do?" I said sliding my fingers down his chest and getting closer to him.

"Well I was think we could play Dare, what do you think?"

"Uhhhh, yeah sure, I guess." I said, a little upset.

"Alright Blake, I dare you to....... have sex with Rachel."

This was my chance to run away from here-- for good.

"Hell naw! I ain't gonna do that!" Blake yelled at him.

"Oh hell yes you are!" He yelled back.

This was my chance I crawled on the ground out of the room. Walked quietly down the stairs and to the door.

I was almost at the door. Finally, but then-. I heard something crack. I moved down a little I felt like I was about to fall. I took one and I fell threw, but I coughs on something to make me hold on for a bit. I got out my phone and texted Kevin saying "HELP FELL THREW A FLOOR AND ABOUT TO DIE HELP ME!"

~:~:~:~

"Rach? Rachel you in here? Hello? Rach?"

Omg yay Kevin is here I thought to my self.

"Kevin, down here." I whispered to him.

"Rachel! Oh my god I'm glad your alive. Here take my hand." He reached down to grab my hand but then- Kevin was pushed away.

"AHHHHHH!"

"KEVIN NOO!" I screamed down to him crying so hard.

Then Blake picked me up and put me on his shoulder. I screamed as loud as could so Kevin could hear me and take me home with him.

"AHH! NO LET ME GO! AHHH! KEVIN HELP! KEVIN!"

I struggled, kicked, and punched to get free, but Blake's muscular arms were to strong for me. It was impossible for me to get out of his grip.

"RACHEL NOO!" Kevin got up and yelled to and ran toward me as fast as he pulls but sadly he was very slow runner and he was so far behind too.

"KEVIN HELP!"

"Let her go, Blake." Kevin said, as hegot up to talk to Blake.

"How do you know him?"

"I'll tell you later Rach. Right now is not a good time." Kevin said angrily.

"Here, hold her for me." Blake said with a smirk on his face.

Blake set me down and the other two boys picked me up like I was air.

"Awww, poor old Kevin won't get his girlfriend back," Blake said.

"Rachel I'm coming." But before Kevin could take another step Blake spoke.

"If you take another step. Your lovely Rachel will be thrown off of this cliff, like your last girlfriend was." Blake said with an evil smirk.

"Kevin, your old girlfriend was thrown off of this cliff?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, yes she was because I took another step and didn't listen to Blake. I thought if I could attack the two boys in time I would get to her in time. But that didn't happen. Instead Blake punched me in the face and I fell down to the ground. He told the boys that were holding her to drop her and they did. I haven't seen Kayla ever since." Kevin said trying so hard not to let the tears drop down from his eyes.

"Well, you better listen this time or else she will get it, like how Kayla got it."

"I'll do anything! Anything at all! Just please, please don't drop her." Kevin said crying.

"Alright," Blake said with a smirk, "the first think you will have to do is NEVER COME BACK TO RACHEL EVER AGAIN! NEVER EVER SEE HER AGAIN!" Blake said smirkinh with evil laughter.

"I can't." Kevin said still crying.

"Boys," Blake said looking at them.

"OKAY FINE I'LL GO!"

"Kevin," I choked out, also crying.

"Rachel I love you so much, but I don't want you to die."

"But Kevin-"

"I love you Rach." Kevin said turning around about to walk away.

"KEVIN WAIT!" I said, " I love you too and I don't want to die either, but will I ever get to see you again?" I said crying.

"NO! YOU WON'T GET TO SEE HIM EVER AGAIN! NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN! ever.... again. you're with me now." Blake said leaning to kiss her.

"YOU KNOW BITCH THAT'S IT!"

Kevin ran up to him punched him in the face, knocking him out. He knocked the other two guys out too. Kevin picked me up carrying me away.