My ally

Deep in the woods on a moon lit night, creatures go bump in the night. But we are nothing to be afraid of we are normal unless threatened. *laughs* My name is Koda, i am a Alpha werewolf  I'm still training because I'm still young I'm only 17. But i can still do damage. I will be the first female alpha wolf in 60 years..because I'm the eldest from my litter.

"KODA!" my dad yells from downstairs house.

"Yes!"i rush downstairs.

"Are you going out to train tonight? The moon is at its highest tonight." He said looking out the window.

"Snap! It almost slipped my mind!!!" i fly past my siblings and run outside at top speed and transform into my true form. I then begin increasing my speed now about 90 miles per hour.

 as I'm running to my training area i hear something following after me and its sounds like it right on my tail

as I'm running to my training area i hear something following after me and its sounds like it right on my tail. I jump towards a tree the I pounce off of it in a full turn and Snarl baring my teeth at the vague dark figure now in front of me.

 I jump towards a tree the I pounce off of it in a full turn and Snarl baring my teeth at the vague dark figure now in front of me

"Hi, there!" a sweet voice comes from the shadow.

i start to relax and try to see the face of this voice. "Uhh,Hi." i sit down and tilt my head to the side. The person shows their face.

"Hi, im Emy!!" she smiles and waves as she comes into the light,My fur stands straight up.

"*growls in a ready position* Your a Vampire! Do you want to fight?" i ask pumped and ready to show what i got.

"Um, no i like you." she said now walking straight for me reaching to me.

*i snap at her and growl louder* "Don't touch me." she swiftly pulls her hand back to herself.

"I don't want to hurt you, i just want to talk..I've been watching you train for the past few days call me creepy but your very interesting".she said.

"Why are you watching me , you shouldn't even be here..you can get killed. Can i call you stupid?" I said smugly sitting back down.

"Well i was trying to be nice , miss meanie paws." Emy laughs.

"Okay, my que to leave." i turn my back on her and start walking away. "Where are you going?!" Emy yells trailing behind me."

"Go away, lil blood sucker I'm busy" i said as i kept walking and glancing back at emy."Don't talk to me like that miss sassy paws." She flicks my ear.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" i turn and tackle emy and bark and snarl in her face baring my teeth once again. she shakes in fear with a frozen look on her face. I realize what I'm doing and hop off of her. "I told you not to touch me, sorry not sorry." I then speed off without warning at an alarming speed.

Emy's Pov

Emy's Pov

She's so interesting ! She had many a chance to kill me but yet she didn't, there is a soft side to this stinky fluff ball and I want to be on it! This would be perfect way to start a rebellion against our decade long rivalry.

"KODA WAIT!!" I scream running top speed after her.

"All Koda does is speed up leaping gorge
to gorge its incredible how easily she does it. She will be an phenomenal leader of a rebellion." I think to myself, still on hot on her trail.

Koda's Pov

"Why is she still following me?! She must want something , but what?... I can't lead her near my territory or even an omega's territory ...UGHHH!!! What do i do?!." I say to myself.

"YOU KNOW WHAT EMY?!" I yell while still running.

"WHAT?." She yells back.

I come to an complete and sudden hault.
She then catches up to me hyperventilating.

"Why the sudden stop? Not that im not relieved." She says now staring at me.

"What do you want from me?" I say calmly as I kept my eyes forward.

She tensed up immediately after I said that as if she was nervous.

"What do you want emy?" I said as blunt as possible.

"I need you to lead a very important mission." Emy said now with a serious look on her face.

"What? A mission?, come on we gotta go somewhere private or atleast out of omega territory we will have to fight and odds are we won't win." I said beginning to build up my speed towards the other direction.

"Omega?" She asked confused like running beside me.

"You were following me not knowing your knowledge on werewolves?" I glare at emy.

"No i was only focused on you, I assumed it was just your pack." Emy recited.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I snarl at emy.

"What?" She asked.

"You're so stupid did your parents teach you nothing?" I glanced at her then back ahead of me.

"My parents rarely pay me any mind since they are the head of all vampires." She sighs.

I sudden stop skidding a bit.

"WHAT?" I yell as emy walks up to me.

"We are both the heirs to royalty or should i say power, i need your strength, willingness, determination and power for the rebellion." She says with all sincerity in her tone.

"She can't be serious..."I thought to myself.

"We can be killed!, what are you thinking?"