A/N

Just letting you guys know I'm almost done w/ the next update!

Sneak Peek:

As they got on the train Marc guided Gia to sit next to him. She was on the phone with her dad, but she didn't mind.

"They're so cute. Forbidden attraction." Ray smiled while looking at him. Dre told her to calm down. She mushed his head to the side.

Meanwhile Gia hung up the phone. "I've been kicked out for the night."

"Why?"

"Probably so they can get freaky."

"You gonna go over KoKo's house?"

"Eh, I try to stay over there as less as possible now. I don't really think Cleo's okay with it, but I could be wrong." She explained.

"I can't see her caring, but you can stay over mine." He suggested. Gia looked at him and asked if he was serious. He stared at her.

"Okay then. Bye Bella."

"Bye guys! Shoon you don't need to walk me-"

"You not walking home from a train station in the dark by yourself. Walk," he tapped her butt as the doors slid open and he told his brother to wait for him when he got to their station. Him and Bella walked off the train and went down the escalator.

"I had fun."

"Me too."

The walk to Bella's place was a few blocks. Bella was crazy if she thought he was gonna let her walk that far alone. Shit.

When they got up to her door he leaned down and kissed her soft lips. When he tried to pull away she put her arms around his neck. "You should come in."

"Shiiiit,"

She laughed. "Just for company."

"Can it be naked company?"

"Nooo, but we can cuddle and watch a movie."

"We already watched a movie today. I really gotta get home anyways, but we can do something tomorrow."

Bella pouted, so he kissed her lip and then her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too. Text me when you get home, okay?"

"I will."

Shaun walked the few blocks back to the train station and rode to his stop. Marc and Gia were waiting for him in the parking lot. He didn't ask questions when they went straight home instead of dropping her off because if his brother didn't want to talk to him about it then it wasn't any of his business. They got to the house, he went to say good night to his parents and little sister, and he got on Facetime with Bella until he fell asleep.

"We not doing anything, relax." Marc assured Gia as they stood in his room. She had been standing by the door looking around seeming apprehensive about the entire situation when, to him, it really wasn't that serious.

Update coming soon.