Eleven - Trouble in Paradise

After calling her aunt and successfully getting permission to go out, Tiara went over to Jalisa to borrow her shoes that would go perfect with a dress she has. When she got there Mason answered the door.

"What's up poofy?" He joked. She smiled and asked if she could talk to Jalisa for a second. He nodded and opened the door wider for her to come in. She was in the kitchen with Sariyah and Kaleb.

"Hey." Jalisa said.

"Hey can I borrow your black Prada heels?" She asked her. Jalisa nodded and excused herself before going to get the heels. Tiara made small talk with Sariyah while she waited for her to come back with the heels. Jalisa came back a minute later with the heels and gave them to her.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"I'll text you, bye." She said before leaving. When she got home she went upstairs into her cousin's room and jumped up and down on his bed while he was doing his homework.

"Are you excited about something?"

She stopped jumping and sat down next to him. "You know the second restaurant Ques' dad owns?"

"The fancy one?" He asked. She nodded. "What about it?"

"Montae asked me to go with him to a dinner with him there with his family."

"Yet Montae say his ass ain't rich." Rico said chuckling. "You real happy he asked you ain't you?"

"Can't you tell? It's 5:50 right now though so I'm gonna go take a shower."

Tiara got out of the shower at 6:05 and dried off, lotioned her body with her Bath & Body Works lotion before sliding on undergarments. She took off her shower cap and threw it to the side before going into her closet and putting on the NASTY GAL Wave Motion Dress she had.

She sat down in front of her mirror and began to tame her mane. Since they would be eating she put it up in a bun with a few single pieces framing around her face. She put on some pink MAC lipstick and left everything else alone. She got up from her vanity and picked her phone up from her bed and the time said 6:24.

"Rico, come zip me up!" She yelled as she put on Jalisa's heels. She stood in front of her mirror and waited for him to come and zip her up. She was glad her bruise wasn't showing and liked the way the dress made her hips and ass look. It was her boobs that made her upset but she pushed those thoughts to the back of her head as her cousin zipped her dress up.

"You look good cousin," He told her. She smiled and grabbed her clutch out of her closet before putting her phone, keys, mirror and lipstick in it. She was glad her mother felt guilty and took her to get mani-pedi's yesterday.

The doorbell rang and she kissed her cousin's cheek before leaving her room and going downstairs to the front door. She opened it and was greeted by Montae and his sister.

"Hey beautiful." Koren said.

"Rico this is my sister Koren," Montae told him. He nodded and smiled at her.

"Oh hey I know you from IG, pleasure to meet you sexy." She said to Rico. He smiled and greeted her. "We'll have her back by ten. Bye."

The three of them got in the rental car, Montae driving and the girls sitting in the back.

"I like your dress," Koren told her. "Are you coming to the event tomorrow?"

"Koren." Montae said.

"Sorry, I really do like your dress though."

"Thanks, I like yours."

"So let's give you a heads up about this dinner. As you know our family is a big fan of Jungle Fever and we have a lot of countries in us. But our mom, aunt and uncle are from St. John." Koren said.