Flirting With A Thot

Back at school

As soon as Kidd horny ass dropped me off i ran as fast as I could to my first period, But I was stopped by Angel. Boy move! I shouted with an attitude. No not until u give me a hug best friend. He said with an smirk. Please move. I said while sticking my bottom lip out. No "Gimmie Hug" and I let u go. He said while gripping my waist. Fine! I shouted as I gave him a hug. She gave me a hug as I grabbed her ass. Then I let out a moan. "Angel!" I said." Yes baby girl." He said." as he groaned. Then I started to grow uncomftable and nervous. So I started shaking. Break it up! "Ms.Heavens said" Thank god she came! I mumbled under my breath because his grip was just starting to get tighter. After 5th period I walked to my lunch table and sat down with Lexy, Tiara, and Kiana.
Ughh! I heard Lexy say while she looked at me with disgust in her face. I know this Bitch not talking to me I will drop her ass. So I got up in her face and said bitch u talking to me! Yea I'm talking to u, got a problem! "She said" Then Kidd came and held me back. Kehlani chill! He said while laughing. No! I said as I broke out his grip and jumped over the table and punched Lexy in her eye 3 times. Bitch Talk Now! Lexy was blacked out with an Black Eye. Baby u got it, u got it chill! Kidd said as dragged me out the lunchroom. I ain't got shit she gon learn today, and let me go! I said yelling and struggling out of his grip. Then I hurry up spun kehlani around kissed her on the lips. Then there was an awkward silence only except the yabbing from the cafe. Then I just gazed into Kidd's eyes. As me and kehlani gazed at each other's eyes I stepped up to her closer then grabbed her hand and we walked to my car it was bout to go down cuz I was bout to tap that ass!