Chapter 5

Selena's POV

Under the dinner i could feel Ms.Stoessel and Ms.Comello's eyes looking at me. It was silent until Ms.Comello and Ms.Stoessel started talking.

"When are you telling the world you have a daughter?" Telling the world? What does she mean?

"I am gonna talk to my manager tomorrow and we will talk about it. Selena you are coming to." I just nod, but inside my head i have so many questions. Which manager? What is Ms.Stoessel's job? Why do I have to come?

"Tini I have to go now."

"Okay, can you come over tomorrow after i have talked with my manager?"

"Of course. See you tomorrow. Goodbye Tini you to Selena." Then Ms.Comello drove away. Ms.Stoessel looked at the watch, it was beginning to be late.

"You should go to bed now Selena." I nod and walks up the stairs to my room. I soon fell asleep, it had been a long day.

Nightmare

"Selena come down, NOW" My dad yells. I got scared and rushed down stairs. When i was down i got a burning feeling on my left cheek, my dad has slapped me. I hold my tears back.

"Don't cry its your fault."

"What did I do?"

"You was BORN."

"But it was you that fucked mom." He got angry very angry, he got red very red. Dad got a baseball bat and was about to hit i heard siren outside and instead of hitting me dad tossed a beer bottle at me. I got scars that will never disappear.

Martina's POV

I woke up hearing screams from Selena's room. When I walked in I saw Selena screaming, sweating and rolling in her bed. Quietly I walked in and sat down on her bed, trying to wake her up. After some shaking she woke up.

"I am sorry I woke you up. Please don't hurt Selena" is the first thing she says.

"No problem Selena. Selena, what was you dreaming about?" Selena didn't answer, but i could see in her eyes it wasn't good and she wanted to forget it. So i would let it pass for now.

"Selena you have to sleep now." She shakes her head and I could tell she was scared. But she must have got scared if i should hurt her cause she lay down again. I lay down beside her and we cuddle up. Selena is beautiful girl I just hope she will start talking to me and not just when she says she is sorry. I and Selena fell asleep.