Chapter 15

Roxy's POV

I got adopted! With my best friends, now we are sisters. We followed this boy down corridor to a big room. It had a fireplace, three couches and bookshelf's on the wall. Other shelfs had some prizes and trophies.

"This will be your room for the moment." He says. He says it like its bad. It was 4 times as big as our room back at the orphanage.

"Thanks, Jonathan" Fausta says.

"No problem, Fausta?" He asks insecure. She nods.

"Good, when you two are finished I will meet you in the living room." We nod and Jonathan leaves. 

"This is unbelievable, we actually got adopted by a nice family." Fausta says.

"They look very nice. And rich." I reply

"You are right." We pack out and walk back where we came from. I see Jonathan, Selena, Martina, another girl and a man.

"Hey" We say.

The man turns around:" Hey I am Jorge, Martina's boyfriend. Jonathan can you show them around the house?"

"Of course" He answers.

"Come on." He says. we follow him and while we walks Jonathan tells us where we are.

"Is Jorge and Martina rich?" Fausta asks.

"I think so."

"Doesn't you know if your parents are rich?" I ask.

"Adoptiv parents and no they have never said a word."

"You are adopted to?" Fausta asks.

"Yeah, Jorge and Tini doesn't have any biological kids."

"Not that other girl either" Fausta asks.

"That girl is my twin sister Rebecca." We continue the tour in silence. Dinner is ready when we got back. When dinner is finished I and Fausta goes back to our room and fell asleep.

Jorge's POV

After the kids had fallen asleep I and Tini starts to talk.

"Tini, I know you adopted Roxy and Fausta because of Selena. I understand I did the same thing about Jonathan. But I think adopting 5 kids in 2 months is a little bit crazy."

"I have thought the same thought Jorge. I can't send them back. Can you?"

"No, I can't. You know that in 8 months we will have 6 right?"

"You mean 9. Jorge I have triplets."

"Triplets!? Why didn't you tell me Tini."

"You have been so stressed lately."

"Martina in this relationship we have to be honest."

" I know Jorge, but I thought it was best for you."

"You thought wrong Tini."

"Maybe we shouldn't be together then."

"Maybe you are right, but what about the babies and the kids?"

"I will take Selena, Roxy and Fausta because I signed their papers. You can take the twins. The babies doesn't I know yet, lets wait till they are born."

"Okay, when do I have to move out?"

"You can get 2 days. But tonight you have to sleep on the couch."

"Fine." She walked upstairs. I lay down with a blanket and thought about how I could take so wrong about Martina.