Chapter 2

Selena's POV

I goes up to the door and opens it. Outside stands Ms.Stone and another women, i guess its the visitor.

"Good day Selena, Miss Stoessel wants to talk with you." My eyes widened. I don't want to get adopted. Getting hurt, abused maybe raped. Just to get back here. 

"I will leave you two alone." Miss Stone says and walks away. She comes into my room. Ms. Stoessel looks nice, but i don't know for sure.

"Hello Selena, my name is Martina Stoessel, but you can call me Tini. So tell me something about yourself." I just stay quiet, trying to keep out of trouble.

"You are very shy, aren't you." She keeps on trying to make me talk for some minutes until she gives up. She tries to touch me, but i flinch back. She looks hurt, like she is going to cry, Ms.Stoessel turns around to walk. Tini looks nice, hasn't yelled at me once, not tried to hurt me.

"I'm sorry" I said with my despite full voice as low as i could.

Martina's POV

"I'm sorry" said a low, but beautiful voice behind me. It was just as beautiful as her. Shocked over what i heard I turned around and looked at her with a shocked expression. Sadness was spreading in the blue eyes like i was angry at her or something. Selena must have thought she hurt me when she flinched, right was she to.

"You talked." She nods. At least i got to hear her voice on time. I decided i got to adopt her. Maybe after some time she will open more up to me. Downstairs was the owner waiting for me.

"So have you decided?"

"Yes i want to adopt Selena."

"Are you sure you don't want to adopt one of the great girls like Maddie?"

"Yes, I want Selena"

"Okay, I will go and get the papers. Maddie can you say to Selena she is getting adopted."

"Of course Miss Stone" says one of the girls says.

I just waits for Miss Stone to come back with the papers, i sign under. Selena comes down with a little bag and looks like she is on the edge of tears.

"Come on Selena lets go." She nods and we walk out into my limo. My driver started the car. I am still a little bit happier for adopting a child, but if she keeps on like this maybe i will get angrier.

Selena's POV

I just sit there, afraid of what she will do to me. Why did she have a limo? I wanted to ask, but i didn't want her to get angry like last time. But if i could ask her a question it would be: why did you adopt me?