Chapter 16

Tini's POV

I and Jorge drove early to the set. Jorge had written a note Jonathan to tell them we was at a meeting. When we arrived the others was there. They greeted us.

"Hey Tini" Facu said.

"Hi" I replied. Jorge walked to the boys and I to the girls.

"Hi Cande I heard your daughter was with Jorge's son."

"Yeah, Ally is really happy."

"How is Selena?" Lodo asked.

"I think she is good. I got her back yesterday."

"Got her back?" She asked.

"Its a while since we talked together last. A month ago I send her back."

"Why?"

"My manager told me to." Our cast's manager starts to talk.

"Good to see all of you again. As you all know we have already planned the tour. Tomorrow we will travel to Italy then Mexico and many others for the next 4 months." Tomorrow! Away for 4 months! We got more information about the tour then Jorge and I drove home and told the kids.

"Kids I and Jorge are going away for 4 months. My mom will take care of you guys."

"Not my kids" Says Jorge.

"Becca, you and Jonathan will be sent to Mexico to live with my brother Daniel."

"We didn't agree to this" I whisper to him.

"Well Its my kids and since we broke up they don't need to be with yours any more."