Chapter 9

Becca's POV

Ms.Stoessel followed me to my room. It was in a different part of the mansion. We walked in 5 minutes before she stopped.

"This will be your room" she says smiling. Ms.Stoessel opened the door and I got very happy it was at least 15x15 big. With a bed hanging from the ceiling, a own bathroom, a closet that would fit all my clothes and 3 times more.

"Thank you so much Ms.Stoessel."

"Your welcome, and you can call me Martina or Tini." I nod.

"I will leave you to unpack. You have one and a half hour till dinner." Tini goes out. I lay my bag down on the bed and takes out the clothes into the closet. In the bottom of the bag i get out my guitar stand and places the bass on it.

Jonathan's POV

My room was on the third floor, I and Jorge had to walk up a long staircase to get to it. when we walked up the stairs through the floor we already was in the room.

"This floor is smaller then the others so the whole third floor is your room" he tells me. (It looks like Becca's room so I don't describe it).

"Thank you sir Blanco."

"No problem, just come down when you are here."

"Okay." I start to take out the clothes and when i am finished i start to play on the guitar. After one and a half hour i go down stairs and Ms Stoessel is in the kitchen, while Becca sits by the table with Jorge. I sit beside Rebecca and talk till Tini comes with the food, we starts to eat.

"SELENA, COME NOW, ITS DINNER" Tini shouts upstairs. When nobody comes down Martina goes up the stairs. A blind man could see she was angry

Tini's POV

Angriness flushed over my body when Selena didn't come down. But I did understand her, Selena doesn't like men. Even though, she is hurting Jonathan, Becca and Jorge's feeling. I burst into the room. Selena looks scared while she sits in the corner of the room on the verge of tears.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, MS.STOESSEL" she cries. I was so angry, but i had to control myself.

"Selena, why didn't you come down for dinner?" I say in a sternly tone.

"Why Selena?" I say louder.

"B-be-cause i-its m-men t-th-ere."

"I know, but you can't just ignore them."

"Ms.Stoessel you know i am afraid of men." This must be the first time she talks to me without begging not to hurt her. I was so proud and so angry at the same time. I decided not to be angry now and let it pass.

"Selena i am so proud of you." I say.

"Because i didn't come down to dinner?"

"No, because now you talk like a normal person."

"I am sorry, I forgot ple-"

"No, don't say it. I want you to talk, I want you to feel you can trust me."

"Y-you really do?"

"Of course"

"So i can talk without getting punished?"

"Of course sweetheart."

"Thanks Ms.Stoessel."

"Its okay and call me Martina or Tini. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good, lets eat."

"N-no please Ms.Tini." Okay she understood, a little bit.

"You have to. I promise i won't hurt you, and they won't hurt you."

"No, I don't want to be hurt please." I take some steps closer and she tries to go through the wall.

"Honey you can trust them."

"No." Maybe i should give up.

"Okay, what if i come back when they are done eating and you can come down?" Selena nods. I leave the room, goes down stairs, see Jorge and the kids eating. I told them about what had happened and they understood fully why she didn't come. After they are done the kids goes to their rooms and Jorge goes out for a walk and said he would be back after an hour. He said it so Selena could go upstairs before he came.

"Selena you can come down now." Soon quiet steps comes down the stairs and sits down by the table.     Selena eats and eats. The time passes and when she has finished we sit down on the couch for a few minutes. An opened door soon got closed. Selena looks at Jorge with so much fear. Jorge sees Selena and tries to go out, but Selena isn't calming down. I took her wrist and pulls her down on my lap when she tries to run.

"Shh, Selena its okay."

"No, he will hurt me." A look on Jorge's face could tell he is disappointed.

"I will not hurt you Selena." He says and take, step after step closer to us. The grip around Selena had to be tightened for each step. Jorge sits beside her.

"NO PLEASE NO." Jorge stroke her hair again and again. Amazing enough was that she didn't scream just calming down, to soon fell asleep.