Chapter 1

The rain splashed down outside of the window. I sat in my room and saw when a little girl and her new parents walked out off the orphanage. She thought she had a hope, how wrong can she have. No onw will ever love her, like no one will love me. Twelwe year old Selena that has been in and out of this orphanage since she was eight. Abused and raped of her parents and all the others that adopted her. Everyone else on the ophanage has to share room, but not me because, who wants to share room with me? I heard my door opened and turned around and saw Maddie. The meanest girl in this building. She bullied me and beated me up when no one was looking.

"Hey twerp, Miss Stone said you had to come down. A wisitor downstairs want a girl between 7-13. She also said that if you don't want to come down you can stay up here, the wisitor will never pick you." Then she left. I think i just will stay up here like i do almost all day, unless when i eat, so 23 hours and 55 minutes i usually spend in my room.  A limo has parked outside, i wonder who that is.

Martina's POV

Today my manager said i have to get a child for more publicity. I don't actually want a child, but i have to do it. I called Jorge to hear his opinion about this.

"Hey, Jorge. I just had a meeting with my manager. And he said have to adopt a child."

"Tini, that is great. What child would you want."

"Jorge, its not great, i'm to young to be a mother."

"Well, you don't really have a choice since your manager says it."

"Your right" I said.

"So, what gender would you like to adopt" Jorge asked me. I haven't thought of it.

"I don't know yet. what about you? I want your opinion."

"Maybe a girl" he said.

"Okay then. Its decided. Can you come with me?"

"I'm sorry i have to record some songs at the studio."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

§Time skip§

I walk into the orphanage and see the owner Ms.Stone. 4 girls come down the stairs and stands in a line.

"Welcome Ms. Stoessel. This 5 girls is perfect for your description."

"Ms.Stone Its only 4."

"I guess Selena didn't show up." I started to talk to the girls one after one. Everyone was selfish and mean. Even though i didn't want a girl, the one i picked had to be perfect or at least nice.

"Who is Selena" i asked.

"Selena is a 12 year old girl. She is very shy and tries to talk as little as possible. Selena is scared of every one, but especially men."

"I want to meet her." She couldn't be any worse then this girls.

"Okay." We walk up the staircase. After going past door after door after door, she stopped and knocked on the door. Some seconds past, but it felt like hours. A lot of thoughts rushed through my head. What does she look like, what does she like, is she the one or do i have to go to another orphanage. I got interrupted in my thoughts when a girl that looked like ten opened the door. She was the prettiest girl i have ever seen. Long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Good day Selena, Miss Stoessel wants to talk with you." Her eyes widened and the beautiful blue eyes got filled with fear.

"I will leave you two alone." Miss Stone says and walks away. I and Selena stood there only looking at each other.