Chapter 7

Jorge's POV

My manager just called and said i had to adopt a child like my girlfriend, but i want a child and Tini didn't. I drove my car to "home for unwanted children". When i walked inside I saw a lot of children running around and a average woman come over to me.

"Hey, I am Mrs.Cohune, what can i help you with?"

"I want to adopt a girl." 

"How old?" Which age? Maybe a 12 year old like Selena?

"Wait a second" I take out my phone and calls Tini.

On the Phone

T: Hello Jorge

J: Hey Tini

T: Have you adopted yet a child?

J: No, I thought i should ask you and Selena about the age.

T: Is it gonna be a girl or a boy.

J: A girl

T: Okay then, i think maybe same age.

J: Okay.

T: Jorge when do you think you can move in?

J: I have already packed. I can come whenever you want.

T: Can you come today?

J: Ok, But didn't you say you wanted me to meet her first.

T: I did, but Christopher said you should do it as soon as possible.

J: When I have adopted I will just get my baggage from my house then we will come to you.

T: Okay, bye

J: Bye

I turns back to Mrs.Cohune

"12 years old."

"Sorry, But for the moment we don't have a girl at the age of 12. Although we have some at 13." Well that had to be the second best. I nod.

"Ok, wait a second I just have to call them down." Two minutes later 3 girls come down. One has long brown hair and blue eyes another one has caramel brown hair with brown eyes, but the last on with black hair and green eyes got my eye. I walked to her and asked what her name was.

"My name is Rebecca." We talked for a while. She was perfect. Rebecca got good grades, many friends nice and polite and loved music and played bass. I talked to the others to, but i had already made my choice. Mrs.Cohune come to me.

"Have you made a choice?"

"Yes, I want to adopt Rebecca."

"Its just a little problem with that."

"What is the problem?"

"You isn't the first one wanting to adopt Rebecca. She only wants to get adopted if her twin brother is getting adopted as well. Some has adopted her anyway, but returns her after some days because she has behaved bad." To bad, I really want her. Maybe i could adopt her brother as well.

"Can i meet her brother?"

"Of course, come with me." I walked after her to a big group room where a lot of kids was gathered around a piano. I heard a song i have heard many times before, but with a voice that isn't mine. Someone song "Podemos". The song stopped when we walked further into the room. Everyone was looking at us.

"Jonathan can you come here for a moment?" Mrs.Cohune asks. The boy that sat at the piano got up and walked over to her.

"What is it ma'am?" he asks. No doubt that boy was the one that had song my song. She pointed at me. He recognized me and we walked into a room where we could be alone.

"You are Jorge Blanco, I am a big fan" Jonathan said.

"Yeah I heard you sing Podemos, you have an amazing voice."

"Thanks, its my favorite song. I usually sings it for the other kids, they love it especially my sister Rebecca." We talked for some time. I thought Rebecca was perfect, but this boy was almost more perfect. If you couldn't see they were twins, their personality would tell. They was almost identical, but Jonathan played piano and guitar and Rebecca played bass. Jonathan walked out and Mrs.Cohune comes in.

"So do you want to adopt them?"

"Yes."

"Okay just follow me and we will sign the papers." I followed her to her desk. There she said into a microphone.

"Rebecca and Jonathan, pack your things you are getting adopted." She hands me some papers and I sign them. Jonathan and Rebecca comes down with a bag and a guitar case each. We walk to my car and drives home.

"You two wait here, I am just gonna get some stuff." They nodded. I walk in to the house.

Rebecca's POV

While we wait for sir Blanco we talk a bit.

"Sir Blanco is very nice" I said.

"Yes I think this will be our best foster parent yet" Jonathan says.

"Yeah, but I hope he will be our last foster parent."

"Me too." Soon he came back and started to drive. 

"We are gonna live with my girlfriend Martina Stoessel and her daughter Selena."

"I didn't know Ms.Stoessel had a daughter" I said.

"She adopted a 12 year old girl yesterday."

"So you wanted to adopt a 12 year old girl to, but since we didn't have anyone you had to take me?" I said while looking down. I was a little bit sad that i was just a replacement for a girl he didn't get. Not just that, he had to take my brother to. I am glad Jonathan was here to.

"Don't think like that." Sir Blanco said.

" I am glad i adopted you and your brother."

"Remember that Selena is scared of physical-contact and eye contact. Selena is shy and scared of everyone especially boys and men."

"So Jonathan, you and I have to go easy on her. I haven't met her." So sir Blanco hasn't met his girlfriends daughter. He drove up in front of a big mansion. We got our baggage and walked up to the door. Sir Blanco knocked on the door.