Chapter 11

Selena's POV

4 April, my birthday is today. Ms.Tini said I had to come down cause we had to talk about something.  Hope I'm not in trouble, maybe she will hurt me. No, I have been with her a month now and she haven't hurt me once. The best month in my life. Maybe she will hurt me now since she wanted to get my guard down. When I saw her the first thing I saw was the sadness.

"Selena sit down please." I sit down beside her. Was it about my birthday?

"Selena I am so sorry. I am sending you back to the orphanage." I got shocked. Why did Martina want to give me up? And she had forgot my birthday.

"Why? What have I done wrong? I thought you loved me" I shouted at her.

"You haven't done anything wrong sweetie, but..."

"But what, everything you said to me was a lie? Maybe I am not good enough for you? I will try harder, I will be better, being your daughter." I cried, I cried tear after tear after tear.

"Selena you are perfect, better. You have to understand that its not my choice."

"Who was it then? Jonathan or Rebecca? No, its Jorge, right?"

"No Selena, just go and pack."

"Tini, I want to stay. Be with you, the first one that actually cared about me. The person that I believed loved me"

"Selena GO AND PACK."

"Okay mom." I say and goes up packs. When I finish, I lay down on the bed and cries.

Tini's POV

Selena was up in her room and crying. Everyone in the house could hear it. We gathered in the living while we listened to Selena crying.

"Why is she crying?" Becca asked.

"Because she is going back to the orphanage."

"Why? What has she done?"

"Nothing, its just..." I told them everything.

"I don't understand, why you will hurt her feelings. She loves you like her real mom." Rebecca says.

"No, she never called me mom once. Or she did before she walked to her room."

"See you two has build a connection and you are tossing it away for a career." Jonathan says

"It was a hard choice."

"Dad, had you chose me and Becca or your career?"

"I had chosen you two with out a doubt."

"So why didn't you do it?" Becca asks.

"Quit asking me so many questions please or I..."

"What sends us back?" Jonathan replies.

"No, I couldn't any way, its Jorge that signed the papers." Selena comes down carrying a small suitcase.

"Ready to go?" Tini asked. Selena nods. She gives everyone a hug. Then we sit in the car and drives away. I follow the plan and drives for a half hour then to the orphanage. The bell rang when we walked through the door.

"Good day, Ms Stoessel, what a lovely surprise. Why are you here?" Ms.Stone asked.

"I am here to leave Selena. She was to quiet for my taste so I will send her back to you."

"Well I will go and get the papers, it was really bad news for you. Selena you can go to the same room you had before. Its not many kids left." Selena takes a last look at me and leaves with tears in her eyes.

"How many kids is it?" I ask when she had returned with the papers.

"With Selena its 4. When it was heard that Martina Stoessel adopted a kid here was good publicity for us." I signed the papers.

"I am so sorry it didn't work with Selena, if you think you will try another one you can always come bye."

"Thanks Ms.Stone. Bye." When I leave the paparazzi storms me. When I sits down in the car, half of my heart was gone.