chapter 1

*This story might have inappropriate things but it's turns out cool so I hope you like my story! Enjoy loves! ;)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: She's Gone Missing!

*Niall's POV*

It was a wonderful day at the park! Oh sorry let me introduce myself. I'm Niall James Horan. I have an older brother name Greg and a little sister named Kelli. I am 4 years old. My little sister is 3. My older brother is 24. Well me and my family are at the park. I'm playing with Kelli on the playground. We running around the playground as Greg comes running to me and tackles me down on the sand. "Ahhhhh!" I yell at Greg as I push his face to get off me. He laughs and gets off me. I get up and keep chasing after Kelli. She fell down cause of her flip flops. She giggles and gets back up and runs to the swing set. "Abooboo! Nwiall! Booboo!" She yelled out. I had no idea what she said. I ran behind her and pushed her. She was giggling and yelling. "Stwop!" She yelled. I stopped it as she got off. I got tired and went back to my mum. "Where's Kelli?" My mum said. "The playground." I said pointing to it. She nodded and said,"Call her were leaving honey." I nodded as I went to the playground. I couldn't find her until I looked behind the slide. She always hides there. "BOO!" I yelled as I looked behind it. She wasn't there. I looked everywhere but wasn't to be found. I ran back to my mum. "Mum I can't find her!" I said worried and out of breath. "What?! Kelli!" She yelled out. I did the same thing all of us did my dad, Greg, and mum but we couldn't find her. We looked the whole park and couldn't find her. At this point my mum began to cry. "Kelli!!Kelli!!" I yelled. I ran out the park and looked on the sidewalks. When I was walking I saw one of her flip flops. I grabbed it kept searching. I found nothing else so I ran back to my mum. "Mummy! Look what I found one of Kelli's flip flops!" I yelled giving it to her. "Oh dear God I hope she's okay." My mum said sobbing. My brother Greg called the police and the started to look for her.

*Kelli's POV*

I was behind the slide when I felt someones hands on me. I wanted to scream but it would make it tighter. The stranger took me out the park and into a black car. They threw me into the backseat. I started to scream and scream but they closed the door and started to leave. I saw that my flip flop was missing. One guy sat close to me and started touching my legs. I hit him in the stomach and he crunched up. "Now your gonna get it." He said as he took off my shirt and pants. I started to scream and hit him in the face. He laughed and took off my underwear. I began to scream. I felt him touch my private part so I kick him in the face and grabbed my clothes. I put it on quickly as I opened the door and jumped off. I landed on the road so I went to the sidewalk. The park was so far I couldn't make it. What if they leave me!? ,I thought. I began to walk more and more until bumped into some people making me fall back. I look up to see a girl and a boy holding hands. "Are you lost? Do you need your mummy?" The girl said politely. "Mummy!" I yelled. The girl picked me up and took me somewhere else. I looked at her and she smiled. "I'm your new mummy." Is all she said then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's my first chapter I'll update more I promise! Kik me!

Kik: giggles1d

Bye loves! Don't forget to comment and vote! Bye! <3