chapter 16

Hai babes! Hope u liking da story! Fuk man I hate skool (srry 4 da language)! I have a mean teacher! Anyway wen I was at skool my teacher (Ms. Walker) assigned us a 10 page essay to write wat we like and all dat stuff. And I did like the whole 10 page essay on 1D and she got mad at me! Like da fuk! I did wat u told me to do! I think cuz I put "They have a song called Rock Me and it's so awesome! I want them to rock me! (If you know what I mean!) There really sexy! I mean what you call sexy!" Lol! Well enjoy babes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16 : It's Time!

*Kelli's POV* *2 Months Later*

I was asleep with Harry. When I felt something wet and so much pain. I sat up and looked at the clock....it's 2:34 A.M. The pain got stronger and stronger. When I realized my water broke and I was gonna have this baby. I shook Harry roughly. "Harry!" I said as he sat up quickly. "What?" He said. "It's t-time!" I strutted as I held on to my bump. I yelled as his eyes widen. He jumped off the bed and grabbed the diaper bag. He ran to me and grabbed me. He carried me bridal styles downstairs. I yelled and clenched on to Harry's shirt. I heard the door open and close. Harry put me in the car and ran to.his side. He started the car and drove off. "HARRY!" I yelled closing my eyes. "Hold it babe were almost there!" He yelled and soon I felt the car stop. Harry got off and ran to me. He got the diaper bag and grab my hand. I got off and clenched on to his shirt. There was a bit of paps. Harry seemed to get angry cause we couldn't get passed by. "Move! She's in fucking pain!" He yelled. He pushed threw everyone and we soon got in. "She's having her baby!" Haz yelled. Wow. Soon nurses came rushing to me. The put me in a wheelchair as Harry called someone or some people. They put me on a bed. "How much pain do you have?" The nurse said. "I don't know!" I yelled. She did somethings and then looked at me. "You'll be giving birth in about 2 hours." She said. I groaned.and nodded. This was it. I saw that Harry took a pic of me. "Harry! Delete that!" I yelled. He smiled and laughed. "It's already on twitter." He said showing me. I looked and it was a photo of me on the bed. It said,"My babe @Sexy_Kelli is giving birth! Well in 2 hours! So excited!" I smiled and saw it already had 43 comments, 37 likes, and 52 retweets. I looked up and then smiled. I felt him kiss my cheek. "Who did you call?" I asked looking at him. "My mum, your mum, Greg, Niall, Gemma, my step-dad, Lou, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Sophia, Lucy, and El." He said smiling. I smiled and went to sleep. I was tired!

*2 Hours Later*

I suddenly woke up with so much pain. I yelled only waking up Harry. "Harry! Call the nurses!" I yelled. He nodded and ran. Soon nurses came in running. "Okay Kelli! Open your legs and push as hard as you can!" The same nurse yelled. I did what I was told and pushed. I suddenly heard the baby crying. I looked up and saw Harry....recording and smiling. I rolled my eyes and pushed. Soon the baby was out! Harry cut the cord thing and they cleaned him and wrapped him in a blue blanket. He came over to me and smiled. He started to cry tears of joy. Soon everyone came in with balloons, gifts, and stuff. Everyone smiled as they saw me with Max. "Can I hold him?" Niall asked. "Sure." I said handing him Max. He held him and smiled. Everyone looked at Max and my mum came up to me. "Hey sweetie how you feeling?" She asked. "Good just a little hurting." I asked laughing. She laughed and nodded. "Yeah it hurts first time." She said laughing. She kissed me forehead and left. Everyone else left as I and Harry were alone with Max. Soon a nurse can in and took him. I smiled at Harry and he smiled back. "I can't believe you gave birth." He said as he sat downn on the seat. "I can't believe you recorded it." I said laughing. He smiled and kissed my nose. "Go to sleep babe." He said. I nodded and smiled. I can't believe I actually gave birth! I thought then knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai babes! I know I didn't mention Anne in this story much I keep forgetting! Anyway bye babes! Love y'all!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Kik me (giggles1d)