chapter 11

Hai babes! Hope you like this story! Happy Birthday to Liam James Payne! 20 years old! Wow! I love him! I know Liam is not reading this but I hope for Liam to have the most wonderful birthday! Well enjoy! Warning this chapter has violence and bad language!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 : She's Pregnant!

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to Kelli shaking me. "Hazzy....baby.....wake up." She whispered. I fluttered my eyes opened and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me. "Babe get up. Niall said that we have to go to and interview." She said getting up. I groaned and stood up. It was cold. I opened the window and cold wind hitting my face. I closed the window and walked over to Kelli. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. "I can't believe you pregnant babe." I whispered in her ear. "I know. You still love me right?" She said turning around to face me. "Of course babe. Why wouldn't I?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Cause I just thought." She said laying her head on my chest. "Why did you think that?" I said stroking her hair. "It's a long story. Let's get ready." She said changing the subject. "Say it." I said as she looked up at me. She sighed and nodded. "It was when I was 14. It was gonna be prom and this one guy named Jack Ross asked me if I wanted to go. So eventually I said yes. And I was kind of a nerd back then. I got bullied. When I went to the dance Jack was so mean. Darla Maybelle was a queenbee and she threw the chocolate syrup on me. I couldn't see anything so I tripped over something and fell onto the food table. I wiped off my eyes and saw everyone laughing and someone recoding it. The next day I found out that Jack was paid £500 by Darla to take me. And worse the video was uploaded on the school website. That year was horrible. Jack never loved me even though he said it." She said tearing up. I pulled her into my chest as she made it wet. "There there babe. Forgot about him. He's a dick. I love you. And I do mean it." I said kissing her head. She stopped and looked up at me. "I love you too Harry." She said kissing me cheek. She smiled and I smiled. "Now let me change." She said pushing away. "Oh wow just change in front of me. I seen your body." I said smirking. She laughed and nodded. She took off her shirt and then her pants. Leaving her in her underwear and bra. She pulled out black jeans and a loose pink shirt. She put on a scarf and then her white converse. I put on a white shirt, black jeans, and black converse. I walked in the bathroom and saw Kelli putting on lipstick. She finished and looked at me. She smiled and I walked to her kissing her. She giggled and shook her head. "What?" I asked. "You have lipstick on your lips." She said laughing and walking out the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw I had red lipstick on my mouth. I quickly washed.it off and walked into the living room to see everyone waiting. They all stood up and smiled. "Let's go." I said. They all nodded and we left. *During Interview* "Hello and welcome back! During the commercial brake the lads saw there girlfriends? Why don't you guys tell us about them." The lady said. "Well um Eleanor is so nice, very beautiful, awesome, and she's just like undescribable." Lou said smiling. "Awwwww." The crowd went. "Lucy is very beautiful, wonderful, and an amazing princess." Niall said smiling while blushing. The crowd laughed at how Niall blushed. "Perrie she's just.....wow. I can't describe her. There's so many things you can say about her." Zayn said. "That's so wonderful!" The lady said. "So Harry I recently heard your dating Niall's sister. Is that true?" She said looking at me. "Well....erm...yeah actually and I love her till death but there's something else." I said nervously. I looked at Niall who nodded. Liam patted my back. "And that is?" She said encouraging me to go on. "She's pregnant!" I yelled smiling. Most of the crowd gasped or something like that. "Really?! For how long?" The lady said. "Well it's barely a day. So we have to wait for a long time but I can't wait for this baby." I said happily. They all clapped at the news. "And Liam I also heard that you were dating a girl named Sophia. Why don't you talk about her?" She said now looking at Liam. I completely zoned out. Me and Kelli were having a baby! I'm so excited. When our tour is ending which is soon like in a week. I'm taking her to see her mom and Greg. She's gonna be so happy. And in our new flat were gonna get a 4 bedroom house. What can't we have another baby? Anyway if it's a girl her name is gonna be Darcy and if it's a boy it's gonna be Max. I just can't wait! "Harry!" Lou said shaking me. "Huh? Uh what?" I said looking around mostly everyone was gone. "Let's leave." He said. I nodded and stood up. "You zoned out." He said laughing. I nodded and laughed. Kelli was talking to Sophia and when she saw me she ran to me. "Hey babe." She said kissing me. "Someone happy." I said laughing. "Yeah thanks for what you said." She said. "No problem." I said smiling. "Let's go." She said. I nodded and we all left. When we got back to the hotel we packed our clothes for tomorrow. It was 11:49 and I could tell Kelli was tired. "Babe you tired?" I asked. She nodded and yawned. "Go to sleep." I told her. She nodded and walked to the bed. She laid down and I finished packing. I got in the bed and cuddled with her. What she doesn't know is that soon I'm gonna purpose to her. I suddenly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babes! Sorry short chapter! Again happy birthday to Liam! I love him! Well good bye! Hope you liked it! Tomorrow is the big day! This Is Us! Is coming out ahhhhh! Can't wait! Ima fainted wen it barely starts lol! When it just showing the first words ima faint jk but I think I'm not gonna make it! Lol bye!

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Kik me. (giggles1d)