chapter 3

Hey babes! I'm so so sorry I didn't update yesterday so I'll update 2 times tomorrow I promise. Okay? Enjoy! xxx

Oh yeah also another thing this one is having a sexual part. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: Meeting The Guys

*Niall's POV*

When we found out she was my sister I couldn't bare to tell mum and Greg. I called them as Kelli was using the loo. "Mum guess what!" I said. "What Niall?!" She said a little to concerned but more worried. "I found Kelli and brought her to the hospital and all. And they said we have the same blood type! So she's my sister! We found her!" I heard some sobs over the phone. "Where is she Niall!?" She said practically screaming in the phone. "Erm.....using the loo." I said awkwardly. "When are you bringing her home?!" "I don't know mum. I'm taking her on tour with me." She sighed. "Okay but please Niall take care of her." "Of course mum I promise I'll protect her from now on." "Okay Niall goodbye now." She hung up. Finally Kelli came out of the loo. She smiled and hugged my torso. "What are we doing now?" She said looking up at me. "Hmmm........how about I introduce you more to the boys, play truth or dare, and watch movies?" I suggested. "Yes!" She said jumping up and down making me shake. I laughed and opened the door. There were flashing lights everywhere and fans. Great.

'Niall is that your girlfriend!?'

'Niall is that your sister!?'

'Niall who is she!?'

'Niall what's her name!?'

Oh God I think she's getting scared. I was right she tucked her head between my arms. Come on make it time. I saw Paul pushing through the crowd and grabbed me and Kelli. He pushed through the crowd and took us to the car. We got in and Paul tired best not to run over anyone. Finally we made our way out. We drove to the hotel and Kelli was talking to Paul. We stopped and got off to paps again. Paul grabbed me and Kelli and we made our way to the hotel. We went up to our room as Paul was outside so no one will come. Kelli put down her handbag and sat down. Soon enough the guys came into the living room. "Guys......she is my sister." I said smiling. They all looked at Kelli who was on her phone. They looked back at me and smiled. "Kelli." I said. She got up and put away her phone. "Yes?" She said looking at me. "Let's introduce more." She nodded and sat on the floor as we did too. "Well, um I don't know where to start." She said scratching her arm. "How about do you have a boyfriend?" Harry said biting his lip. Geez here we go with Harry. He wants to get in her pants and I'm not letting that happen. "Harry." I said warning him. Kelli put her small hand on my shoulder and looked at Harry. "No actually. I haven't had one since years." She said shrugging. Harry nodded and went into the kitchen with Kelli to get popcorn and snacks to watch movies. Me and the rest of the guys set up the living room.

*Harry's POV*

"So Kelli about that boyfriend thing." I said as she grabbed another bag of popcorn. "Yes?" She asked accidentally dropping the bag. "Shit." She mumbled. She bent over which made her bum bigger. I walked over to her and grabbed her hips. I pulled her close to her and quickly stood up. "What the hell Harry?" She said turning her head to me. "What?" I said smirking. "Harry your getting a boner." She said awkwardly. "Cause your bum is so big." I said rubbing her waist. She smirked and swayed her hips which her bum was rubbing my crotch. I moaned lightly and she smirked. She walked away and grabbed the popcorn. "Your such a tease." I said grabbing a bowl for the chips. "Ha that's what you get and maybe later I'll give you something more." She smirked and grabbed the things and walked away. Whoa that was a turn on. I thought. I grabbed the things and went into the living room. I saw Kelli had a spot for me. She patted it as I walked over to her and sat down. I looked at Niall who had a dead stare. I shrugged it off and looked back at Kelli who was smiling up at me. She got closer and hugged my torso so I hugged her back. Liam turned off the lights and closed the curtains so it would be dark. They put on Evil Dead. Through some parts Kelli got closer and closer. Liam and Zayn were cuddled together and sleeping. Niall and Louis were sleeping too which only leaving me and Kelli awake. We were on our 4th movie it was Taken. I looked down at Kelli who was already looking up at me. She sat up and kissed me. I was in shock but I didn't want to hang in there so I kissed her back. Our lips moved perfect. I bit the bottom of her lip for an entrance. She opened her mouth enough so I can put my tongue in. We explored each others mouths for awhile. She pulled back and looked at me. "Let's go somewhere else." She winked. I nodded as we both stood up and slowly walked away. I decided we should go to my room so we did. She walked to my bed and laid down. I walked to her and hovered her as she wrapped her little legs around my torso. I leaned down and kissed her. She stuck her tongue in my mouth quickly. I sucked on it as she took off my belt then pants. I took off my shirt and she took off her shorts. She got on top of me and began to grind on me. I moaned but not to loud. She took off her shirt and her bra leaving her only in her underwear. I grabbed her boobs and messaged them. I sat up and sucked on her nipples. She moaned lightly and grabbed my penis. I moaned and took off my boxers. Her small, petal soft hands touched my penis. Her hands went up and down making me moan every now and then. She took off her underwear and got on top of me. She kissed my neck and then went down to my stomach then to my penis.....here we go.

*Kelli's POV*

I sucked on Harry's penis making him moan. I did that for awhile until Harry spoke up. "Kelli I need you. I want to feel your insides." He said while picking me up and throwing me back down so he could be on top of me. He opened my legs and licked my clit. I grabbed his hair and played with it. "Harry put it in now please." I said as he looked up and smirked. He got up and with out a warning he put his penis in me. I moaned and bit my lip as he went in and in and out of me. I started to feel that I was going to cum soon. I totally forgot that Harry didn't have a condom so I pushed him off of me and then I did cum. "What the heck?" Harry said looking at me. "You didn't have a condom on." I said crawling over to him. I bent over and sucked on his penis. Soon enough I felt warm liquid in my mouth. I knew it was cum. I looked up at Harry and showed him the cum. He smirked at the sight. "Swallow it." He said smirking. I did as I was told letting his sweet cum down my throat. I licked the rest off my lips and his penis. I put back on my clothes as Harry put on some sweats. We walked back into the living room like if nothing happened. We sat down quietly and watch the rest of the movie. "Don't tell Niall please." I told Harry pouting. He nodded and looked back at the movie. So did I. There is no way Niall can find out if he does he will kill Harry literally. And he will punish me. Dear God don't let him find out. Is all I can think. Soon enough I fell asleep in Harry's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done babes! Hope you liked the Harry part! Eh anyways 2 updates tomorrow! Bye bye babes! ;) Kik me!

Kik : Giggles1d