chapter 2

Hey babes! Hope your liking it so far! Anyway here's chapter 2! Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 : Finding Her

*Niall's POV*

It's been 15 years since we lost my little sister. Things in life went good and bad. A year later when we lost her my mum and dad divorced but now I'm famous! But never did I once in my whole entire life stops trying to look for her, thinking about her, love her, or missing her. I'm in a band called One Direction. My best lads are Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn. Of course there my band mates. My brother Greg is now married and has a little son named Theo. So today were having a concert at Staple Centers. It's gonna rock! We also gonna have some lucky fans backstage with us, only three. Me and Liam are in the back of the truck talking while on twitter. "Hey lad what you doing?" Liam said looking at my phone. I was on google searching up for my sister. "Nothing." I said to distracted. "Lad were taking a world-wide tour and haven't found her." He said. "Shut up. You never know if we can just find her today or in a week." I said angrily. "Ok sorry." He said looking back at his phone. "I'm taking a nap." I said turning off my phone and laying my head on the window. Soon enough I fell fast asleep.

*Niall's Dream*

I was at the park with Kelli, Greg, my mum, and dad. I went back to my mum. She told me we were leaving. So I went to go look for Kelli but couldn't find her. I began to scream out her name when I felt some one shake my shoulder. I looked up and saw an American lady with an American guy and Kelli! "She's ours now." The lady said smiling. "Niall! Niall! Niall!" Kelli screamed. Then some one else shake me.

*End*

I woke up all sweaty and panting. I sat up and looked around. I was still in the car. I looked over to my right and Liam was looking at me worried. "Niall?! What's wrong lad? You were saying "Kelli"." He said looking at me with those brown perfect eyes. "Oh I had a dream about Kelli. The day they took her but it was different. I saw a young couple. They said they had Kelli. They have Kelli!" I said kind of yelling. "Lad....that's impossible! How are we gonna find them? They could be anywhere!" He said looking at me if I were dumb. "Were the biggest boy band on the whole entire world! We can just call the police and describe how they look. Say it on an interview and boom! We find her!" I said making it sound easy but really bit didn't. "That's not going to work." He said. "Were here!" The driver said. We got off to a bunch of screaming fans.......and of course the paps. We got off and they went straight towards me and Liam

'Niall have you found your sister.yet?!'

'Liam how are you and Danielle!?'

'How's the show gonna be?!'

So much questions! Me and Liam pushed through the crowd and made our way into the arena. Me and Liam went onto the V.I.P. thing and saw three people did win. "Okay there's a girl named Annabelle, Sophie, and........Kelli." Liam said as he wrote down the addresses and names. When he mentioned that name Kelli I was all up on the laptop. Maybe it's her! I grabbed the V.I.P. tickets and put them into a envelope and ran to Paul. "Paul! Here take this to this girl! Now!" I said pushing him out the door. What if it is her? ,is all I could think.

*Kelli's POV*

Omg! Omg! Omg! I just won V.I.P. tickets and so did my two friends! Ahhh! What am I going to where!? I ran to my closet and got a green short shirt that showed my stomach and said,"Carefree!", with short white skirt, and my black vans. I set down the clothes and went to go get my bra and undies. I went were I had my hats and grabbed one that said,"Directioner!". I set that down and grabbed a towel. I went into my restroom and stripped off my clothes. I went in the shower and let the warm water run down my long blonde hair and back. I started to sing and put on shampoo. I washed it off and put on conditioner and let it stay there for awhile as I shaved my legs. I washed myself off. Finally I scrubbed my body and I was finished! I went out and put on my pink robe. I dried my hair and curled it. I went out as there was a knock down stairs. I groaned and ran down stairs as I was still putting on my slippers. I opened it and revealed Paul! Paul! Omg! "Hey are you Kelli Rodriguez?" He said. I nodded my head quickly. "This is for you." He said and with that he left. I closed the door and ran up stairs. I opened it quickly and got a V.I.P. tickets with a front row ticket! I began to scream and jump up and down. Once I cooled off I changed quickly and did my make-up. I ran down stairs and grabbed my handbag. I put in my keys, phone, lipstick, money, V.I.P. ticket, and my front row ticket! I ran out and jumped in my car. I drove to Annabelle's house. She's my best friend! I put on 'Up All Night'. And sang to it.