chapter 17

Hai babes! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I've been really busy! And I hope u like dis chapter! Thx u for still reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17 : Taking Max Home

*Kelli's POV*

It's been two days since I was in the hospital and today we can take Max home. Harry said he had the car seat ready and all. I walked out with the diaper bag as Harry held on to Max. I smiled and looked forward. It was cloudy but not cold. It was warm. We reached the car and I got in the back with Max. I buckled him up and Harry drove slowly. "So babe? How do you feel to take Max home now?" I asked looking at Harry. "It feels amazing to have kid with the person I love the most!" He said in a happy voice. I smiled and looked back at Max. He looked mostly like Harry. He had a blue-green eyes and brown light hair like Harry. We got home and Harry took out Max as I got out. We walked up the steps and I opened the door. It was just how we left it. Home sweet home! Harry smiled and looked Max then me. I smiled and kissed Harry. We walked in and I put the diaper bag down. Harry took Max upstairs to his new room. I was thinking about having more kids but we only have 2 extra rooms. One is Max's. Harry came down happy. He skipped over to me and hugged me by the waist. I smiled and looked at him. I kissed him passionately and pulled back. I smiled and patted his cheek. "Harry.....I was thinking how many kids are we gonna have?" I asked. "I don't know love. Why?" He asked as he looked at me confused. "We only have 2 extra rooms and am saying I want to have 2 more kids." I said smiling widely at him. "Really? Like now?" He asked surprised. "No not now silly! Like I don't when ever like you know we have it." I said giggling. He chuckled and nodded. I wrapped my arms and his neck and kissed him. He grabbed me by the legs and left me up on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his torso. Things started to get heated until there was a knock on the door. Harry groaned and took me off the counter. "Don't be so grumpy grump." I said touching his nose. He chuckled and walked to the door. I walked behind him a saw it was his mum Anne and his sister Gemma. "Hey mum! Hey Gemma!" Harry said hugging them. "Hello Harry! Hello Kelli!" Anne said hugging me. "Hello Anne! Hello Gemma!" I said hugging them back. "So where's my nephew?" Gemma asked happily. "Upstairs I think he's sleeping." Harry said looking upstairs. "Well I'll go check on him." Gemma said running upstairs. I smiled and walked into the kitchen with Harry and Anne. We all sat down and talked. "Now Harry your engaged and you have a kid." Anne said serious. "I know mum. I have to be responsible." Harry said looking at her. "Yes and not only that you have to take care of them." Anne said grabbing ahold of his hands. "I know mum I will.....they're my everything." Harry said turning to me and smiling. I smiled and blushed. Soon Gemma came down with Max in her arms and she was singing to him lightly. I smiled as she came over to me and handed him to me. "Thank you Gemma." I said smiling. "No problem." She said sitting down. He was awake and his blue-green eyes sparkling. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I guess I zoned out cause I felt an hand shaking me. "Babe are you alright?" Harry said looking at me worried. "Yeah I just zoned out that's it." I said giggling. He nodded and smiled. Time passed and Anne and Gemma left. I felt so tired so I walked into Max's room and set him down. He was already asleep so I just covered him with a blanket. I walked out and walked into mine and Harry's room. I put on my pj's and crawled in bed. I hugged a sleeping Harry and just knocked out once I put my head into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai babes! Sorry I haven't updated! I hope ur still reading tho! My cuzin is getting more bad! Omg /.\! Plz pray! Thx u! Bye babes love y'all!

Vote

Follow

Comment

Kik me!