chapter 5

Hai babes! I still haven't got a girl for Niall! :/ Comment if you want to be his girlfriend! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 : Trying To Fix The Problems

*Niall's POV*

Oh my God! I can't believe I just had a fight with Harry and Kelli is mad at me! I can still remember the words she said,"I hate you! I never want to talk to you! You ruined everything!". Her voice playing over and over in my mind. I was in the living room just thinking of what just happened. I just sent Liam to talk to Kelli and it didn't take him long. "So what happened?" I said grabbing the ice pack that was on my cheek. "Well I said that does she think Harry like her and does she like him. And she was all like yes! he does love me he even said it and I love him!" He said mimicking Kelli. "Thanks." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I looked at my bruise on my cheek when Harry punched it. I took off the ice pack and washed my face carefully. I heard the door open and close. I couldn't open my eyes cause I had soap. "Niall I'm sorry." A female Irish voice spoke. I quickly washed of the soap and cleaned my face. I turned around and saw Kelli looking down fiddling with her fingers. "About what?" I said grabbing her chin to look at me. "For telling you those things. I don't hate you I love you.....as a brother! I can't stand talking to you and you didn't ruin everything........you made things better. You brought me to my real family." She said shrugging. "Thanks and I'm sorry for fighting with Harry it's just that he really doesn't take relationships real." I said shrugging too and sitting on the toilet. "But he can try. I mean he said some wonderful things to me that literally made me cry." "Sister it's cause your barely back and the second day your making out with Harry!" I said looking at her as she sat on the wall in front of me. "Brother I think you should know something else.....but I wanted to okay!?" I nodded and looked at her. Control your temper Niall. I said to myself. "I......kind of.........had it......with.....Harry.....but I wanted to!" She said grabbing my hands. I swear I could feel my face red by now. And what! "You what!" "Brother you have to trust me on this please." She said. "Okay. And it's just that your my little sister." I said sighing while looking down. She grabbed my chin and rubbed her small, soft thumb on my cheek. "Niall....I'll always be your little sister no matter what. I love you so much as a brother though. I'm sorry for everything." She said. "Don't be sorry I caused all this. And maybe I should give it a chance." I said shrugging my shoulders. "What do you mean?" She said looking at me curiously. "Maybe I should give you and Harry a chance." She smiled quickly and hugged me. "Thank you!" She said nearly killing me. "Ow!" "Oh sorry." She said giggling. Yes she's gonna talk to me! But it's gonna be hard to control my temper when they're together. But I'll do it for my baby sister. Just for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babes! Sorry I haven't had a day to update I'm working alot it's so much Bullshit! Anyway comment if u want to be Niall's girlfriend! And sorry for the short chapter!

Follow

Kik me

Comment

Vote