chapter 13

Hai babes! Sorry for a long wait! Skool is coming dis Wednesday for me! So I'm a little busy wid my summer homework. Ya ikr summer homework like wtf bruh? Well anyway enjoy babes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 : Baby's Sex!

*Kelli's POV* *7 Months Later*

It has been 7 months already. I have 2 more months until this baby and I'm so excited! Were going to our monthly test. Were finally gonna go see what sex it is! So Harry, Niall, and my mum are coming. We get off the car to a whole load of paps.

'Kelli how do you feel?!'

'Harry how do you feel to be a father?!'

'Niall what is it to feel like your bestfriend having a baby with your sister?!'

We ignored everything and went in. I had to put my hand on my back to help support my big bump. "Hello were here for an appointment." I said to the lady behind to counter. "Okay. What's your name?" She asked looking at me. "Kelli Rose...Styles Horan." I said. She smiled and typed in my name. "Okay the doctor will be right with you." She said. I nodded and went to the waiting room. "Excited sis?" Niall asked smiling. "Very." I said putting my hand on my bump. "Me too. I can't wait." He said smiling. I laughed and looked down at the floor. "Kelli Rose Styles Horan." The nurse called out. I couldn't stand up cause of the baby bump so Harry helped me up. He put his hand on my back and I smiled. "Thanks baby." I laughed. "No problem babe." He said kissing my cheek. Niall and mum followed behind us. We went into a room with a small TV and something. "You can lay down or sit down the doctor will be right with you." She said. I smiled and laid down. "Oi! I can't wait sweetie!" Mum said smiling. "Me too!" I said smiling. Soon the doctor came in. "Hello Kelli! Glad to see you again! Ready for the big moment?" Dr. Gomez said smiling. She has been my doctor since I was small. "Yeah. We all are." I said smiling. "Okay lift your shirt up sweetie." She said as she was grabbing a gel. I did as I was told and she put the cold gel on my stomach. I grabbed Harry's hand and smiled at him. "Okay. Let's see Kelli." She said putting a thingy on my stomach. "Your baby is a.........boy." She said smiling. I looked at the TV and saw my baby boy. I cried tears of joys. I covered my mouth and laughed. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Styles." She said smiling. "Okay I'll give you your photo of the baby." She said typing somethings. I nodded as she cleaned my stomach. I put my shirt down and sat up. "Thank you Susan." I said getting off the bed carefully. She handed me some photos and then we left. I was happy! I'm having a boy! We got in the car and drove home.

*Harry's POV*

Were having a baby boy! Oh my God! I can't wait! Max Styles! Wow! I'm gonna have a boy! So Kelli and I decided to decorate Max's room tomorrow. We got off the car and entered our flat and just happily smiled at each other. She smiled and hugged me. I looked down at her blue eyes and leaned down to kiss her. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer. I pulled away and smiled. I bent down to both my knees and took our baby in my hands. I kissed her belly and smiled. "Hey there kiddo. It's me your daddy. I can't wait till I can see you. I want to hold you in my arms. Your name is Max Styles. I love you buddy." I said and kissed her bump again. Suddenly I felt a kick. "Oi! Looks like someone loves there daddy." Kelli said. I smiled at the kick Max just did. I got up and kissed her. "I love Kelli." I said as I put my forehead on hers. "I love you too Harry." She said and smiled. I took her into the living room and we spent the rest of the say watching Disney movies and eating like fatties. I love Kelli so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai babes! As I said I'm going to skool on Wednesday but dat ain't gonna stop me from writing da story. Have you guys seen This Is Us?! I have it was so like ugh! I can't explain! I saw it da first day it came out! Comment "I seen it!" if you had! And I have almost 100 readers! I'm so like happy! Thx 4 reading guys! I love y'all!

Vote

Follow

Comment

Kik me (giggles1d)