Moonlight

You and Cameron lay under the stars. It's 12:30 but neither of you can sleep.

Cameron called you so you snuck outside into your backyard. You both lay on the grass staring up at the stars imagining that you are lying down next to each other.

"All the stars in the solar system are shining right now, but you are still the only light in my life," Cameron says after a long moment of silence.

You blushed so hard and was kind of glad he wasn't actually next to you to see it.

"That was nice." You say, trying to play it off. He sees right through you.

"I've seen a double rainbow, the northern lights, gorgeous flowers, and the most beautiful scenery of nature ever on the earth, and yet I still believe you are the most beautiful thing on this planet." He laughs when he hears you half scream. The words were the most adorable words that had ever escaped your mouth.

He killed you back into sleep so you both said goodnight. You went to bed thinking how lucky you were to have him as a boyfriend, and his powerful words.

<><><><><><><>
I haven't updated since April, I know, and I'm so sorry. I've been so busy with not much time to write. The good news is summer is approaching really fast which means more writing and more updates!! Just a quick reminder that I have a margin preferences and imagines up also. Please go check that out and leave any requests. Don't be shy! Thank you so much for reading.

~Skylnn