Will You Be Mine Forever?

"I don't believe you." You say with a smile as Cameron drives down the road.

"I'm serious! There is no ulterior motive for this dinner. I just want to treat my beautiful girlfriend out for a nice, romantic dinner because she deserves it."

"Don't pull anything on me?"

"I'm offended."

"What now?" You answer with an eye roll.

"You don't trust me. Especially after this long."

You get to the restaurant just as you are about to answer. You decide to leave it like a joke to not start an argument or an unpleasant conversation with Cameron on this night.

The lights are dimmed low, lower than usual, and you notice immediately when u walk in. The setting is very quiet and few people are around.

"Dallas?" he tells the person at the desk.

"Right this way." The man directs us to a table in the center of an empty area.

"Not busy at all tonight. Your waiter will be right over."

The dinner was delicious, fancy, and expensive. You still wondered what the true motive behind this dinner was with Cameron, and why he planned it to be so much. And then your questions were answered.

"So... I kind of lied," he starts. "There is a different reason behind this night. I wanted to treat you, but I wanted to set the mood too." Your heart starts to speed up, anticipating what was coming.

Cameron stands up and gets down on one knee. The quiet chatter in the restaurant disappears and it is as if you and Cameron are the only ones there.

"(Y/f/n), from the moment I met you, I knew I was going to love you forever. The way you walked and your beautiful smile that brightened the darkest room. Your outstanding personality that was like none I'd ever met before. Every time I'm with you, it's just me and you and no one else. No problems, no people to deal with, nothing but you and me. I love how your eyes sparkle when I see you and I know that me being on your and everything a lot is hard to deal with, but we have made it this far. I want to leave and know that I will always have you, and I want to make official that I can call you mine for the rest of my life. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

You were speechless and completely taken by surprise. You wanted to say yes but your thoughts were swarming and you couldn't see Cameron through the wall of tears. Instead, you shook your head and held out your hand. The cold silver slipped onto your finger and Cameron immediately pulled you up for a hug.

You kissed and then he wiped away your tears.

"Do you like it?" He asks sounding slightly worried as if you'd say no.

You look down and clearly see the ring for the first time. The diamond in the center shines and takes your breath away.

"I love it, it's absolutely gorgeous. I love you, you are amazing and the best." You say and give him another hug.

As soon as you both finished eating, you went straight home. Your parents both got emotional with the news and the rest of the night was wedding talk.

The night had been the beginning of your amazing, happy life.

<><><><><><><>
Hey guys, Sky here. Hope you guys like this. I'm trying to wrap up this story and leave it here completed for people to read. I won't close requests, but this is going to be the second to last part. I hope you guys are having a great day. Thank you for all your support ❤️

~Skylnn