1

I climbed out of my car and looked up at the sky, "I guess a storm is coming," I said to no one in particular. I turned around and searched around in the front compartment for my umbrella.

"Where could it have gone now?" I groaned "I'm sure that I brought it."

     Out of nowhere, I felt a sharp pain go through my whole arm. I turned around and froze. A guy holding a knife stood in front of me holding my bag, "Give it back!" I yelled as he turned and ran.

My first aid kit was in there too I thought and gritted my teeth. Another guy appeared out of nowhere and ran down the street chasing the thief I guessed. I cheered in my head; My hero, I thought.  I turned my head and my jaw dropped; I swear to you, if I could scream at the hotness that just radiates off this Guy, your ears would split. He's not human, I stared, He's too beautiful, I stared at Him some more, I must've died and went to heaven. At that moment I realized that He had my bag, alarms went off inside my head and my inner goddess was running around like crazy. He crouched down next to me and I got lost in his eyes, they were blue flecked with different shades of green. He gently pulled my arm off my wound and turned it to look at it, I winced.

"Sorry," He smiled a little " I didn't realize it was that deep, you should also clean off your hands," and with that He started taking off His shirt.

"What are you doing?!" I blushed.

"Wrapping your wound," He replied.

"But it's cold!" I replied.

"But you're hurt," He said.

"But you'll catch a cold!" I said.

"You just got sliced with a knife and you'd rather keep me warm?" He questioned.

I sighed and gave up; It was no use anyway. "So what's your name?" I asked.

"Garret," he replied.

"Well thank you for saving me and my bag Garret," I replied.

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Lilly," I replied.

"That name really suits you," He grinned.

He tightened his shirt around my arm and lifted me up. "HEY! It's not my legs that are cut you know!" I exclaimed.

"Oh be quiet Li," he said as he carried me away.

"Who said you could call me that, we just met!!" I exclaimed "Garret, put me DOWNNNN!" I yelled.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Hey hey hey! Hope you enjoy, I wonder where Garret could be taking her.. Hmm.