3

He put me down in front of the hospital and turned to walk away.
"Garret?" I frowned.

"What? I'm leaving," He replied.

"Well thanks for nothing," I mumbled and sighed as I turned and walked towards the sliding door of the hospital. All of a sudden my hand was grabbed from behind and I was pulled around. Garret's lips crashed down onto mine "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.." He mumbled into the kiss. I let myself relax and gave into him and... GREY! I pulled away  "I can't do this!" I flushed as I ran towards the sliding door leaving a puzzled angel-.... Wait did I just think of him as an angel? I shook off the thought. How could I forget about Grey?! I sighed as I gave the lady at the counter my health card, Grey has been the ONE. Since that one rainy day... I shook off the memory and followed a nurse into the back.

We walked down a long huge hallway filled with different rooms and nurses running up and down both sides of the halls, a man limped out of a room and into the hallway.

"Sir please return to your room," said the nurse.

"I'm sick and tired of waiting, my leg is-" his sentence got cut off as he collapsed onto the floor and started shaking, I wouldn't have known that he was having a seizure if-.. I cut off the thought, thinking about that would most definitely ruin my day.

The nurse ran over and called for help through a walkie-talkie.

"Miss, go to the room at the end of the hall," she called turning around to me for a sec as she was bent down over the guy. I slid across the wall behind them and continued my journey down the hall. There was a small tug at my shirt, I turned around to see a little boy holding a paper. "You dropped this," he said handing it to me and ran off. What in the hell could this be? I wondered.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Sorry that it's so short. I have writers block :( I'm trying to update as much as possible. BTW!!! We need a ship name for Garret & Lily. Comment them >_< Vote! xoxo ~ Lexi *I MESSED UP THE NAMES. OML, HIS NAME IS GREY NOT LIAM, I REPEAT ITS GREY NOT LIAM*