7

When I walked into the kitchen there was a table off to the side with a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice next to it. I smiled slightly as I sat in the chair cutting into one of the few pancakes, at that moment the door opened and loud panting could be heard. I turned around to see Garret, his face red holding a black bag in his right hand he tucked it behind his back as he noticed I was looking. "Well good morning to you too," I sigh rolling my eyes "Leaving a girl stranded in a strange apartment?" I turn around and take another bite of pancake,

"Well.. It's not my fault you didn't tell me the address," I could hear him roll his eyes as he spoke and walked off down the hall. I turned around to see where he was going, he then opened the doors to the dark room and tossed the bag in slamming it closed. He then locked it with a strange small key, I turned back around as he looked up. I took the last bite of my pancakes and took a sip of the orange juice, pulp filled my mouth and I gagged running over to the sink spitting it out "Who the hell drinks pulp?!" I yell and spit some more out of my mouth.

"I drink it." He whispered in my ear and hugged me from behind, I jumped and tried to get away.

"G-get off me!" I blushed slightly and kicked him in the front of his leg he yowled and backed away "No need to be so mean" he mumbled and stepped away I turned around to see him shirtless, his beautiful lion tattoo exposed to me once more. I blushed darker and looked away "W-why don't you ever wear clothes?!" I groan.

"Well it is my house.." I see him shrug out of the corner of my eye and walk over to a cupboard opening it and pulling out a phone correction; my phone. I gasp in realization of what Grey would be thinking, he was probably worried. After all, he does love me a lot, I gush at the thought and walk over to Garret in attempt to get my phone. He holds it above his head, "Where are your manners?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Please??" I roll my eyes.

"Nope still being rude," he taps his foot.

"Please?" I smile brightly.

"Nope too happy.." He giggles.

"OH MY GOSH!" I jump up and grab at his hands which doesn't work at all because he happens to be a freaking giant. I pout "Pleaseeeee?" I add puppy dog eyes batting my lashes at him.

"Awe so cute!" He smirks and rumples my hair with his free hand. He then sticks his hand with the phone out but as soon as I reach for it, he pulls it back.

"Are we seriously doing this?" I lunge for the phone at his side but he dodges my attack, "Please can I have my phone?!"

"N-E-V-E-R, NEVER!" He yells laughing as he runs towards the kitchen table and hides behind one side "Come get it!" He grins brightly and I run up to the table facing him on the other side. He then pulled the string on his pants and opened them holding my phone over the opening.

"Don't. You. Dare!" I gasp as he moved his hand lower "Please Garret!!" I knit my eyebrows as I slowly move toward him around the table.

"But I'd rather have your hands in my pants.." He smirked waggling his eyebrows.

"Honestly ew," I scrunch up my nose as I get close enough to get the phone. I lunge for it and my leg gets tangled on one of the chairs, I then fall on top of Garret causing us both to fall with me on top of him. I shriek and grab my phone scrambling off of him "I-I'm sorry!" I scratch the back of my head and look away blushing.

He sat up and smiled "Remind me to put you on top every time," he winked.

"Like I would ever get on you!" I roll my eyes pressing the home button on my phone, I had 23 texts from Grey and 13 missed calls. I gasped and typed in my password, I got up off the floor and walked down the hall to the living room so that Grey wouldn't hear Garret's voice by accident. The phone didn't even have to ring twice before he picked up "LILY WHERE THE FÛCK ARE YOU?!" He boomed from the other end of the line.

"At a friends house, why?" I lied feeling a bit bad about it.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE?!" He screeched.

"I-It died.." I lie again "STOP YELLING AT ME!"

"Baby I'm sorry.. I was just so worried.." He sighed.

"I'll be home soon.." I sigh in return.

"Ok.." He sounded sad.

"HEY LILY WHERE ARE YOUUU?" Garret's voice echoed from the kitchen.

"W-who is that?" Grey sounded puzzled and a bit angry "W-why is there a guy?!" His voice started to raise "LILITH-"

"DON'T CALL ME LILITH ITS LILY! And it's her brother. God. I'll talk with you later.." I roll my eyes and hang up. After that, I immediately broke out in tears. As Garret walked into the room, I turned my head sniffling. He came up behind me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"W-wait what?" I said my voice shaky as I sniffled. He didn't reply as he carried me off to the bedroom sitting me in his lap facing him hugging me, he then wiped my tears as he cradled me back and forth.

"It's ok baby.." He whispered in my ear as he stroked my head with his other hand.

"I-Is it really?" I sobbed burying my face in his shoulder realizing that he still wasn't wearing a shirt, but that didn't matter at this moment.

"Yes it is.. Because I have you and you have me.. Grey can suc-" I lifted my head up and cut his words off with a kiss.

-----------------
Too busy to write a Gily story. Actually wrote this in class kms.