4

I stuffed the paper into my pocket and kept walking. Finally, I reached the end of the hall (after ten years of walking) I pushed open the door and sat on the chair in the room. I pulled the little piece of paper out of my pocket and read it : Dear Li, Meet Me At The Park Tonight At 7, If Not Call Me - From G. His number followed. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, who does this guy think he is? Like honestly?! I thought as I dialled his number. "Hello?" I stammered.

"Hey beautiful," I could hear his smirk through the phone.

"Don't call me that!"

"I'll call you whatever I want, after all you are mine now,"

I gulped " What do you mean? I have a boyfriend that loves me!"

"So?" He said flatly.

"What do you mean by so?!"

"I mean you better be here later," and with that he hung up. I typed the number back into my phone furiously. No answer. The doctor walked in wearing a mask that covered his nose and mouth area with a hat covering his hair down to his eyes, he wore glasses.

"Hello Ma-Demoi-s-elle... Trench?" He said with a obviously fake french accent.

"Hi.." I squinted to read his name tag but he turned around once he noticed "Sir?"

"Just call me.. Uh... Jaq," He said nervously.

"Well... Jaq.." I said "Someone tried to rob my bag and sliced my arm with a knife to get it"

"Mhm," he said as he logged into his computer. I peered around his shoulder once he logged into see what page he was on and it was exactly what I expected. It was one of "those" websites. I whipped my head the other way in horror, is this guy even a doctor?! I thought as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and typed something in.

"Well I'm going to get some bandages and swabs from the medi... I don't know.. Oh, room, I'll be back," he said again with that fake accent.

I nodded and as he walked swiftly out of the door, his phone fell on the floor, opened on his messages. I got off the bed and ran to pick it up, the number that he was texting was a number that I knew too well, it was the number that belonged to Grey. I immediately went into panic. A voice message was sent above, I gulped and pressed play, my call will Garret could be heard loud and clear. I scrolled down to read Grey's reply : I'll find out who that son of a- the door swung open and the "doctor" returned.

"Who-" I said.

"What-" he said.

I narrowed my eyes and so did he. He took off his hat, mask and glasses, he looked like an older wiser version of Grey with brown hair. ... Then it hit me; his brother.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!! What could be happening nowwww?! Might double update. ~ Lexi (I'll pick the ship name in the next update!)