10.

After passing two doors, we stop at the third one. Maysarah turns to me and says, "Stand here."

I, obediently, nod my head and wait for her to turn herself towards the door.

With her perfectly hand-model-material hand, she turns the knob of the door and stares at the inside. All I can hear is muffled voices coming from the inside.

Maysarah then turns to me and tells me, in broken English that she'll be out right now and that she'll be quick.

I stand outside just looking at the door shut. I admire the hand-made carvings and the touch of gold added in the knob to give it a nice feel.

I text Nuha.

"Soo, like since when does "I'll be with you now" turn into a whole 2-3hrs of u being gone? This sucks."

I contemplate sending it and then, I finally just press the 'send' button. I sigh.

I have no idea what I am doing.

Suddenly, the door opens and head pops out from around it.

"Come."

I get up from the hard, cold floor that I have settled on minutes ago without looking up at the door to see who opened it.

I walk towards the door and slide through the little gap that was kept open.

I turn to see who is behind the door and find Khadija, standing and smiling in the most goofiest way ever, looking back me.

I laugh, "Soo, why did Maysarah bring me here?"

A clear subtle voice coming from the corner says, "She wanted to show you a few things and to.. how do you say.. "

Imaan.

"Freshen up!" Khadija fills Imaan in.

"Oh" I say and wonder what their interpretation of "freshen up" is.

"Sit. Here is plenty of room Alhamdulilah." Imaan says pointing to all the vacant bean bags, chairs and a spot on the bed.

I move towards the spot on the bed and I'm met with Khadija next to me.

Comfy.

Coming from the bathroom, I hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Okay, I say I help too. I want to show you stuff..is this okay?" Maysarah stands with a black box in her hands.

I smile and nod my head.

She comes over to the bed and places the black box in the middle of the bed and, slowly, slides the lid from the box.

I feel movement behind my back and I turn around only to see that Imaan and Khadija had came closer to peer into the box.

I gasp.

"All of our experiences are scribbled on little notes and put into this box for reflecting." Imaan rummages through the box, "See,
'April 9th.
I walked past Amir and his friends' today and, suprisingly, I haven't heard a single whistle or call fron anyone of them. Alhamdulilah! I, truly, am protected by Allah swt and this Niqaab.' this is one of my experiences" she lets go of the note and smiles.

While all if them are searching the box to show me their experiences, I drift away, mentally, and start thinking about what it would be like.

In shaa Allah.

Soon, my fantasy will become my reality.

Ameen.