Chapter 7

~Calums pov~ 

What did I just say.. I knew thet where gonna find out at some point but not this way. I struggle a little fighting ashtons strength, his grip keeps getting tighter. The boys where completely silent. I can't look at them, I know they won't approve of this. Why would they? I don't even think its right and I was sober enough to know what I was doing. Thats the worst part. I was fully aware of what he was doing and what we did but I didn't stop it. He has all the right to hate me now.  

Michael clears his throat and I look up. Michael was looking at me with complete disappointment and anger. I look over at Luke, his eyes where fixed out the groud. His lip was bleeding more than it should. I was actually really worried about that, he has to sing tonight more than any of us. Ash had both my arms behind my back, with his arms holding my forearms. He was holding them very tight, I could tell he was angry with me just by how much pressure he was putting on my arms. He knew it hurt and that's why he was doing it. Ashton all of a sudden lets go of my arms, and steps away. I run tords Luke to try to help him but Michael yanks him backwards 

"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM" Ashton turns around and yells. I stop in my place as Michael pulls him into the front, shutting the door. Ashton walks into the back room and shuts that door too. Im alone in the room with all the bunks. I sit down where I'm standing close to the door Ashton went through. What have I gotten myself into. They're never gonna leave just me and Luke alone ever again. I don't even know if luke would want to be alone with me.

"What the hell.." My face is throbbing. Luke was incredibly stronger than he looked, he had tons of techniques from being a boxer in high school, I run my hand over my jaw. There's a certain part that's very tender and fairly hot. I move my hand around that whole side of my face, putting a small amount of pressure. When I get to my eye I push only a very small amount if pressure and throw my head foreword in pain. 

"SHIT" Why does right there hurt so much! I stand up and open the door to the front where Luke and Michael where. I slowly walk out, before they notice I'm there, I watch Michael dab Lukes lip with a shirt corner. 

"See its not ..that..bad.." Michael says keeping Lukes head up. I can tell Luke doesn't want to cry in frount of him, he's playing with his hands. He only does that when he's really nervous. I walk out a little further. My head was down but I was looking at them. They both look over at me. Michael doesn't say anything but Luke half stands up, he looks at me and almost smiles but stopes himslelf when he realizes how mad at me he should be. Michael looks away and pulls Luke back to sit down again. I quickly walk into the bathroom to look at the bruises. I walk in and turn on the lights, the bruse on my jaw was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was very red and swollen, but not black and blue. Of course the one on my eye was big. It circled around the intire bottom of my eye. 

"Shit fucking shit" I trace over it trying to be as light at possible even though it still hurts.  

My phone buzzes a few times, I pull it out to see a text from Niall.  

I opened it and read "Dont forget, sound checks in 15 minutes!"  

I start to panic and open the bathroom door kina frantically. Luke and Michael must have gotten the same text. They where both up and trying to get ready. I heard Ashton open the door and trot out to us. I don't understand why they wernt equally as mad at Luke, he started the whole fight. I decide What I'm wearing is fine and run out the door.  

Before I can make it more than a few feet, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around don't processes who it is very fast. As soon as I'm all the way around he pulls me in and hugs me tight. At first I am extremely surprised but I hug him back before thinking about anything.