Chapter 13

~Lukes pov~

Its been a week since Calum and Katie got together and I cant take anymore of it. I cant get away from there relationship, its everywhere. I cant go on twitter or instagram without seeing something about it. Katie isn't always around but me and Cal aren't aloud to be alone together anymore. Ashton isn't keeping us apart like he was told to by mum, him and Michael are actually trying to make sure we get to be alone for even a few minutes. When were all together, they leave the room, but someone who knows about us and to keep us apart always notices and comes in almost immediately. We havent really talked at all, its hard for both of us. Last time we had a half conversation, I got really choked up and just wanted to bawl. No one notices the half heart on our fingers, and when someone does, they never ask about it. It just looks like we were doodling on ourselves but I guess thats for the best. 

We're headed to LA on the bus, we're spending about a month there before we go back to Australia to do the rest of the tour. Katie was on the bus for a while, but she met up with some friends and then had a flight back to Perth. I just wanted to spend time with the boys right now, but there's always some sort of super vision around.. I'm laying in my bunk with my headphones blasting because Calum was on the phone with Katie in his bunk, and I didnt want to have to listen to it anymore. I had my face shoved into my pillow, if I never woke up ever again that'd be perfectly okay. I was half asleep when I felt a cold hand hit my bare back. I lift my head up, my vision is spotted at first I couldn't make out who was trying to wake up for what seemed like forever. I swip my hands over my face, trying to sit up. 

"Luke wake the hell up before someone comes in" 

I jump up, immediately knowing it was Calum just by the way he said my name. I pull myself off my bed trying to jump down and stand up straight without falling over. As soon as I have both feet on the floor, Calum has his lips on mine. He takes dominance faster than I could even figure out what was going on. I get my head together and put my hands around his shoulders, trying to be as close to him as possible. Quick breathless "I miss you"s come out evey time we brake for air. He was running his fingers in and our threw the waves in my air, keeping his body pressed against mine as best as he could.

I pull away, practically completely breathless. "h-how is it just us, where if ev-veryone" 

"They all think Katie's still here, but she left a while ago to have dinner with Ashton and Michael then shes leaving back to Perth. Dont worry its just us for a while"  Calum roughly sets his hands on my chest and smiles. He starts to run his hands down my chest, but I stop him. 

"Calum don't. I don't want to do.. that right now. I just got you back, don't you think its all too fast again?" I take his hands off my waist and wrap my fingers around his, Calum looks up at me and his smile fades.

"What would you rather do?.." Cal bites ths inside of his lip, tugging on my shirt slightly.

I slide out from the back of the wall he had be cornerd on, without saying anything I walk over to his bunk and move onto to the mattress. He had his head tunred to watch me, slowly starting to make his way over to me.

"Whats your plan.." Calum hesitates before moving his weight into to tight bunk space. I only smile, slidding closer to him. Once he's comeplty in the bed, he trys to balnce himself out by putting both his hands on either side of my head, hovering over me. I quickly pull myself up arching my back, setting all my weight on my arms making Calums forehead almost touch mine. At first I just leave small kisses on his cheeks, moving closer to his lips each time. It was hard for me to be passionate when my mum could walk in on us at anytime.

I was about to move straight over to his lips to leave a very soft kiss, but Calum takes it from me moving his head down to my neck. Bitting It harshly not holding back at all. He was already leaving dark marks trailing down my neck and he only just started. Calum moves back up to my jaw, sucking every spot he could get to. I feel like I should push him off, but I can't help but give in.