Chapter 12

~Calums pov~ 

I couldn't fall sleep, even if I wanted to. I didnt want to let this go, why did it all have to be taken away from us so soon? the bus was completely dark by now, I didn't want to move and check, but I'm guessing its around 4 in the morning. Luke didn't show how much this hurt him, he was trying to protect me more then himself. 

We met her tomorrow morning, I was more scared then I thought Id be. I didn't even know her name but I was expected to start dating her right away. My parents would never do this to me, they always asked if I had feeling for Luke back in high school. Just by the way we acted around eachother. Liz could've easly talked them into this,she doesn't even like Luke dating girls so I understood why this was a problem for her, but she didn't have to go this far. He didn't let me go all night, he was defiantly asleep but it was like some how he still knew what was going on. Dating a girl again won't feel right, now that I know what this feels like, everything else feels so wrong. I move as close to him as I can, weakly holding the tips of his fingers. Knowing Liz, shes gonna wake us up at or before sun rise. so maybe if I thought about how someday, we are gonna get to be together, publicly, I could get some sleep.. I lightly shut my eyes, letting go of my thoughts in Luke's embrace. 

 (a/n: I should just stop writing parts that have to be switched into morning scenes into the chapters ugh, okay well its the next morning,k, okay. cool.(and Luke's a little bigger than calum that's why Luke's always the one being laid on) )

I feel lips pressing against my forehead, waking me up. Shyly opening my eyes all I could see was bare skin. I turn my head up, immediately realizing where I was again. I look up at Luke, his arms still wrapped around my torso. 

"I guess you uh.. moved a bit." He grins at me, his head bent down to watch me.

I only giggle, looking around to see the way we ended up laying. I had turned to my other side during the night. His legs where curled in a way that left the tops of them against my thighs, his body was almost in a ball around mine. I put my head back down, nestling into his bare chest again. I felt him take a deep breathe in before moving his arms away form me. Luke started to sit up, gently pushing me off him. 

"No I dont want you to move." I slightly pull his arm back down, trying to force him next to me again. 

"Mum wanted us up over an hour ago, we have to Calum"  He gives in to my weak grip, leaning his head against the wall behind me, half sitting up but mostly laying back down. I lay on my face pressing it into the pillow, groaning slightly at the idea I had to meet the girl I was suppose to 'be in love with' today. I had completely forgotten about it, until now at least. He crushes my legs as he trys to slide off my bunk, I roll onto my back again right as hes standing up. Whatever liz was trying to get out of all this, she wasn't gonna get it. Unless I suddenly fall madly in love with someone i have never met!  I reach for my phone, one of us should tweet, its been almost a week since i have.  

"good morning, weird day ahead of us! hope you're all well  "   I send it, starting to refresh my mentions. They all wanted "cake" answers, everyone was questioning if we were only just friends anymore. I couldn't give them answers till I had some answers myself. Standing up, I rub my face, trying to not topple over. I check the other boys bunks, Michael was still asleep but Ash was already gone. Michael better come with us today, he was my only support who wasn't gonna take shit from Liz. Luke usually just does whatever she tells him to. I pull on a pair of jeans laying on the floor, and my "I just want to love you" shirt.  

"Babe," Luke calls from the bathroom "Mum is meeting us in the arena dressing room with Katie and Ashton in like 15 minutes." 

I dont respond, I just keep trying to fluff up my hair without a mirror. Her name must be Katie, unless Ashton suddenly had a girlfriend. I was sorta hoping thats what had happened. Luke seems way to excited and happy this morning for any of this to be true. I slip on my shoes, leaning against the drivers seat waiting for him to be done.