Chapter 16

~Calums Pov~

[At the very end of this chapter there is a short monologue of what happened when Liz was managing Calum alone. Its unnessiary but was fun to write (-: ]

"Ah- fucking, hell."

"Shut up Michael, they're still asleep!"

I open my eyes only to see a sea of black fabric. As I start to tilt my head upward, a hand starts slipping off the top of my forehead, falling off through the top of my hair. I can see Luke sleeping above me, his head hung and hair a absolute mess. Once my vision becomes clear, I turn around to face the rest of the room. Michael and Ashton are sitting on the floor in frount of us staring at me looking quite tired.

"Oh look who you woke up you ass." Ashton strikes Michaels arm before standing up and gimping his way over to where I'm still half asleep. Michael stays in the same place he was sitting from before, watching Ashton. "How are ya feeling this morning baby cakes."

Ash kneels down in front of me, knocking Lukes hand away from make face.

"I-I'm fine.. better now" I start to sit up straight, using my arms to support myself. Before im even halfway up, Ashton pushes me back down onto Lukes lap again, jolting Luke awake. He groans a bit before opening his eyes and looking down at me, rubbing his eyes and running his hands threw his hair.

"Good morning lovely." Luke looks down and smiles before leaning down and leaving a very light kiss on my lips. He stretches, yawns and reaches for my hand. Luke grips one of my hands that seems to hurt more than the other one, I suppose its just the pressure hes putting on it.

"Em- so here's whats happening today" Ashton stand up from where he was kneeling in front of us, clearing his throat "In about a hour and a half or so we have to get stteled into the new house, than we have sorta a party later on tonight.. If you guys are up to it." he walks over and stand behind Michael who still hasn't said a word. Michael is still on the floor with his knees pulled up against his chest, staring off at the space behind where Luke is sitting. Its odd how quiet he got when we woke up, he was just being himself before.

"Oh shit I still havent gotten all my stuff together." Luke starts to move like he was about it stand up, I start ti sit up but Ashton quickly comes over and moves me back down again, before Ashton could Luke grabs my shoulder trying to make me lay down as well.

"Stop doing that! I just want to sit up oh my god" Again, I lay down giving into there plead.

"Cal just stay put, we'll go get you some clean clothes." Luke lifts me up by my arms, stands up and lays me back down to the couch. Ashton and him quicker walk out of the room leaving me and Michael alone, once theyre gone I sit up completely. I dont understand why I had to stay down, these couches were painful to lay on for too long yet I end up sleeping on them a lot recently.

"I thought you were doing better Calum.. It started with the drinking again and just went back down hill. I know you drink way more than you should, but thats not even the worst part. Cal we all worked so hard to make you better. Maybe your mum was right and you shouldn't have come on tour, its only made everything worse and I can see how stressful this is for you" Michael stands up and comes sits next to me, he looks way to upset for me to be able to handle.

"What are you talking about? This is exactly what I needed and im not stressed from the tour at all, the only stressful part is me and Luke but its not even that bad anymore. I am doing better, a lot better than 10th grade. Why would you think for even a minute I wasn't."

"Because of what happened last night, every time it happens it just- Calum you dont understand how horrible it was when I first found out that you tired to kill yourself, promise me you wont do that again." Michael looked as if he was about to burst into a storm of tears.