Chapter 6: How did I know?

(Time skip already cuz I'm way too lazy to write about what happens when you put Felix Kjellberg and Mark Fishbach in the same car together on long distances.)

We finally reached the mall with the two "5 year olds" ready to go. Mark was the first out. He clapped his hands and jumped up and down. "Yes. Yes. YES. YES. YES. YES! YES!" He kept chanting. "What?" I ask him. "We got a new game to get, Felix!" He said totally ignoring me but in a way answering my question as well. As Felix, Mark, and I walked in, I felt like messing around with Felix a little bit. "So," I say with a sly, smug look. "Felix how's Cry?" Felix lifted his head in surprise. It was an unexpected subject. Mark gave me a confused look. "He's good I guess...why?"

"Oh, just wondering."

It went silent again as we continued walking.

Without snickering I finally said casually.

"Do you guys...*tries not to laugh* remember...September?"

And just with that Mark coughed but laughed at the same time, making me laugh and Felix blushing madly.

"SHUT UP!" He snapped with his Swedish accent.

(Time skip)

As we wondered around the food court (surprised we haven't been trampled by fans) we heard something very strange. "FELIXX!!!" An Italian accent called out. How did I know? I knew who it was. And I was not happy to see her. I turned around and so did the group. We all were watching Marzia run up to Felix and hug him. "Where have you been?!?!" She said.

"Dont play dumb!" Felix snapped.

Marzia looked at Felix, heartbroken.

"Wh-what do you mean?" She stuttered.

"I saw you in my bed with that guy that one night! You were sleeping! With him! I told you I would be home at 8 but I guess you forgot, huh!" Felix's voice raised as he went deeper into the conversation. People started looking at us. The fans did not dare to say or do anything but to take out their phones and record.

"Felix, I can explain."

"NO!" He yelled. "You cheated on me! DU FICK MIG ATT KÄNNA JÄVLA SKIT!!!" With those last words, Marzia teared up and started yelling too.

"I NEVER LOVED YOU! I ONLY WANTED YOU SO I COULD BE FAMOUS! NOW THAT I AM, I DON'T NEED YOU OR YOUR FAKE FRIENDS!!!"

Wait... did she just call me fake? Ha. this place about to BLOOOOOWWW!!!!

Marzia ran off with tears in her eyes and Felix just...stood there. Staring. Staring at all of the cameras and phones that were recording all of this. Everyone will post this. I know it already. Felix just walked in the opposite direction and cried softly. He ran into the parking lot to sit in my car.

"I know this is all serious and stuff," Mark said quietly. "But how do you spell her name?"

"M-A-R-Z-I-A." I said through gritted teeth. I wasn't upset with Mark or Felix. I was upset with Marzia for doing this to my best friend.