Chapter 18: The News

I got in the car and started to drive towards Felix's house. I would have gotten there sooner if I hadn't hit almost every stoplight possible.  He was sitting in his front porch talking on the phone to some one. I slowly got out as I gathered the courage to tell another friend about another death. "... No I don't care if he cheated on you and were not getting back together!" Felix said as he hung up the phone. " Hey, rough conversation you had there." I said wanting to know who the mysterious person was. "Oh yeah, don't worry about that." He said looking at the floor. Silence went between us for awhile. "So you seem fine, how's Matt?" He asked. "Yeah Felix,that's what I came here for..." I started to sob. "W-What do you mean
(y/n)?" Felix started to get scared. "Matt, he's...dead." I started to cry even more. "What! How?" Felix said as tears started to form in his own eyes. I took a deep breath," It was Dark..." Felix pulled me into a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder getting his shirt wet. "I...I don't understand." Felix said still hugging me. I wanted to tell him it was Darkiplier straight up. But he would think it was Mark. "It was...Darkiplier. He.... shot him." I said unsteadily. Felix didn't do or say anything. "Was it Mark, too?" I knew he was going to say that. "No! It wasn't him. It was just...the dark side of him."
"And you still love him?" Felix said with angry eyes. He pulled me out of the hug and looked at me. "Yes...I mean... It wasn't-" Felix just put his hand up in protest. He randomly walked inside his house as he left me standing there. But a few seconds later he came out with something silver in his hand. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm gonna go talk to Mark." He answered. My eyes widened. "No! Please Felix he gonna think you're-" "Calm down, (y/n). I'm just going to apologize." He pressed a button on his keys resulting two beeps coming from his car. "Can I come too?" I asked. Felix looked down at his shoes before entering the car. "Yeah, fine." He said as I swiftly leaped into the vehicle.

AHHHH GUYS ITS BEEN 4EVER!!! Thank you guys for supporting me even though my posting schedule has been whack! I was just really busy and if you haven't seen my message board, I had a Pentatonix concert last night in Orlando and I didn't get home till one in the morning. So with that being said, I just want to thank you guys so much for reading my stories and giving positive feedback. It really helps me progress in my books. #1MILLIONREADS. (Sorry for the super long note) BYE GUYS AND I WILL SEEE YOUUUU......IN THE NEXT CHAPTAAA!!! BUH-BYEEEE!!