Chapter 7: That Awkward Moment...

"I'm sorry Felix." I said sitting in the driver seat while he sat in the passenger. "She...she used me?" He asked himself trying to analyse everything that just happened. I wanted to say something but I just didn't know what. A small tear dripped down his cheek as he kept looking forward. "I don't need her." Felix said flatly. Oh boy. "We're here for you Felix. Mark and I will do anything it takes." He sighed at that. "What's wrong with that?" I asked. I tried to make it sound like a joke but it came out more sincere. Felix just shook his head. "Nothing." He finished. And with that he stepped out of the vehicle and started to walk away. Before he could get to another car I reached for his hand and tried to spin him around. "Felix!" I snapped. Nows the time. Nows the time to actually try and cheer him up. "Ever since the very first 'Amnesia' video came out, I knew we could be friends. But if you had let something hold you back from doing it...I would've never seen that video. I would've never have met you. You can't let something so small and so stupid like Marzia hold you back from being who you are!" Felix sniffed and gave a small grin. I smiled and felt relaxed that I finally said that. But Felix's next move made me stiffen and scared. He put his hand in my cheek and started to lean forward. 'WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL!' I thought as he pressed his lips against mine. He leaned his head backwards and grinned lopsided. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." 'Uh, Felix. I have a Boyfriend. And it's Mark. You know like....you're best friend.' I wanted to say. But I wouldn't dare say that to him. Instead I just heard a voice in the distance. "Alright," Mark said. "I've got the game for Felix and I and to my lovely lady, I got you..." Mark pulled something out of his bag once he got up to me. It was a box. "Tiny box Tim?" I guessed. He just chuckled and handed me the box. "Something better!" It was a rhøde microphone. I gasped and put my one free hand to my mouth. "OMG thank you SOOO much Mark!" I leaped forward and hugged him but I could feel Felix's sad eyes on me. I felt bad but I couldn't talk to him about what just happened in front of Mark. I guess I'll just talk to him tomorrow.