Chapter 4

A/N I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @Mahomie4life71 :) *cheers* *throws roses onto stage* *claps* lol idk. Enjoyyyyyy

---DANNY'S POV---

As we walked down the hall to Ally's room I saw Alex and Jaycee smile at each other, what was that about? Whatever, probably just being friendly. When we entered Ally's room the first thing I saw was the window I had seen her in earlier. It brought back that weird feeling. She saw me staring at it, awkward. If who I was didn't click to her before, it certainly did now.

"You guys can sit down" Ally said breaking the awkward silence and sitting down on her bed. Of course she's the most comfortable, it is her room. Alex sat on the chair next to her desk, Jaycee sat down next to Ally on her bed, and what spot did that leave for me? The window sill. My eyes flitted to Ally as I slowly sat down. I saw that she was watching me intently. I wonder what she's thinking.

---ALLY'S POV---

I watched Danny closley as he walked through my room and cautiously sat down on my window sill, quickly looking at me but he looked away as soon as he saw me watching him. I loved the way he carried himself. He was so confident in everything he did, but not in a bad cocky way. He was still humble and sweet.

"I'm hungry" said Alex, snapping me out of my thoughts. I saw him look at Jaycee as if he was expecting somthing.

"Me too" she said slightly nodding back him. What's going on here?

"I'm gonna go get some food, can you help me Jaycee?" Alex said looking at Jaycee, if Alex is one thing, it's definatly not a good actor.

"Yeah, sure" she replied getting up. I looked at her strangly and she just shrugged and walked out into the hallway with Alex. I heard them whispering as they walked away and I swear I heard Jaycee say

"I hope it works"

/she hopes what works?/

"So, not to be rude, but, why are you in my house" I asked Danny as politly as I could

"Oh, sorry, I'm moving in next door.." he paused looking at me "and your brother came over to introduce himself and then invited me to go to the park with you guys" he finished with a shy smile.

"Ohhh cool, what school are you going too?" I asked trying so hard to keep the conversation going so we didn't have to suffer an awkward silence.

"Well my mom wants me to go to some private school, Westpoint. But I refused so I'm going MHS." (Meadowbrook High School)

"No way!? I go to MHS! What grade are you going into?" I asked, sounding a little too excited. I couldn't help.

"Really!? That's awsome! I'm going into 9th, what about you?"

"Same! Maybe we'll have classes together!?" I said, again to enthusiasticslly.

"I hope so.." he said quietly, suddenly calming down and looking shy again. He slightly smiled at me. A beautiful, sweet smile, it was perfect to be honest. He looked so inocent like he would never do anything to hurt anyone.

"Me too" I said back with a smile.

---DANNY'S POV---

"Me too" she said smiling sweetly. I should ask her about the window, I want to know if she recognizes me. I have to do it soon so she doesn't forget. Ok, I'm gonna do it now. Here it goes.

"So, Ally.." I began. She looked up at me like she didn't want to miss a word I said. "Umm..this morning..err..do you know who I am?" I asked, quickly saying the last part. That didn't go quite as planned.