Chapter 7

A/N okay just putting this out there, there's a crack about being gay in this chapter. I just want to say I have absolutly NO problem with people being gay, okay? In fact I think gay people are some of the happiest, most amazing people in this world. So please don't take any offense to it, I just put it in there because it popped in my head and it worked, thanks. Enjoy:)

---DANNY'S POV---

We all woke up around 10 and went downstairs to eat breakfast. We all ended up falling asleep in Ally's room last night. We thought it'd be a great idea for all of us to try and fit into Ally's queen sized bed which is made for two people. Me and Alex were on the edges and Ally was next to me with Jaycee on the other side of her next to Alex. We took a bunch of pictures and posted them on instagram. We actually got a lot of likes, but like always, we got some rude comments saying "foursome? Gross" or "thats nasty" but we didn't care we knew that they weren't true so it didn't matter.

"Hey guys, have a good sleep?" Jen (A/N for those of you who don't remember, Jen is Ally and Alex's mom:) asked us as we shuffled down the stairs, still half asleep. We didn't go to sleep until like 4 in the morning.

"Yeah" we all mumbled.

"Hey momma" I said, "when'd you get here?"

"Last night around 10, you guys were already upstairs and I didn't wanna bother you" she replied, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Oh cool, guys this is my mom, Gina" I said introducing them, "momma, this is Alex, Jaycee, and Ally" I said pointing to them as I said each of their names. They smiled and waved.

"Nice to meet you all" she said "so which one of you is dating my son?" I felt my cheeks get red.

"That'd be me" Alex said in a gay voice. We all laughed and my moms eyes got wide

"He's joking momma" I said patting her back, "it's her, Ally" I said taking Ally's hand. She smiled at me and then at my mom.

"Oh okay, Ally, if he does anything dumb, just tell me, I'll set him straight, okay?" She said to Ally.

"I promise" Ally replied giggling

"Thanks mom" I said flattly. She smiled and too another sip of coffee.

---ALLY'S POV---

Danny's mom seems pretty nice, she's absolutly gorgeous. That's where Danny get's it from, he has her eyes, big time. He must've gotten his hair from his dad because hers is blonde and his is brown.

"Mom can we go see Cj today?" I asked

"I called the hospital, they said we can't go until 2, but yes we will go see her" she replied nodding

"Oh yeah, Jen was telling me about that, I'm so sorry that happened to your friend" Gina said to me sympathetically.

"Thanks, I was really scared, Danny's the one who told off Brett, the guy that was beating her up." I said squeezing Danny's hand that I was still holding

"Really?" She said her eyebrows raising, "Danny, we've been here for what? Two, three days, and you've already made an enemy?" She asked.

"Yep" Danny replied smiling at her

"A plus Danny, great job" she said smiling back and shaking her head. He smiled back and said

"So what's for breakfast? I'm starving"

"When aren't you starving?" I asked giggling. I haven't known Danny very long, but I learned this; kid can eat.

"Um.." he said making a thinking face, "usually I eat and then I'm good for about 5 minutes, then I'm hungry again, sooo, not very often" he finished smiling.