Chapter 5

A. /N This chapter is dedicated to @_ItsKaylee_ because she is the reason I got started on wattpad. She is the author of the first book I read on here called "Make a Wish", she was one of my first followers, and she's the one who inspired me to start writing my own stories. Thanks Kaylee:)<3

---JAYCEE'S POV---

I woke up around 9 in the morning to my phone buzzing. It was a text from Alex.

Alex: Come down stairs, b quiet tho

Me: k, b right there

I looked around the room and didn't see Ally anywhere. That's weird..maybe she went to the bathroom or somthing. I was really cold so I grabbed one of Allys sweatshirts and put it on. I would've worn mine but I wasn't really planing on sleeping over last night so I don't have any of my stuff. I put my hair in a messy bun and quitely headed downstairs. I saw Alex at the bottom step peering around the corner into the living room. The step creeked as I switched my wait and he quickly looked at me and put his finger to his lips, shushing me.

/I didn't even say anything, geeze/

He motioned with his hand for me to come closer. As I approached him he pointed in the direction he was looking in before and stepped aside so I could see. I squinted at first, trying to make out what I was looking at. Once my eye adjusted my jaw dropped to my knees. It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Danny was sitting on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table, his head was dangling to the side, asleep. And Ally was laying down with her head in his lap. They both looked so comfortable and peaceful. I had to take a picture, I ran back up the stairs, which caused Alex to go into a "shushing" fit. I grabbed mine and Ally's phones and went back downstairs, quieter this time to Alex didn't have a heart attack. I peered around the corner again and took the picture on my phone, then I sent it to Ally and when it came through set it as her lock screen. I smiled, satisfied with my geniousness.

"Hey, send my that picture too" I heard someone say, I looked over my shoulder where Alex had been standding and saw that he wasn't there anymore. And it was a guys voice which can only mean one thing.. I slowly stuck my head back around the corner and saw Danny sitting there smiling.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked

"No you're fine" he answered with another smile

"Ok, well, I'll go back upstairs now, I'll get your number from Alex and send you the picture." I said waving as I walked back upstairs.

"Ok, thanks" he said, now out of my sight.

---DANNY'S POV---

I saw a flash through my eyelids which is what woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes just in time to see Jaycee putting her phone down from taking a picture. Obviously the picture was of me and Ally so I decided to ask her to send it to me in a "you just got caught" voice. She asked me if she woke me up and even though she did, I told her she didn't because I didn't want to make her feel bad. She headed back upstairs, leaving me and Ally alone.

I looked down at her sleeping peacfully. Her chest slowly rising and falling as she breathed. Her blonde hair was spread out around her head. Without even thinking i began to stroke her hair. I ran my fingers through it gently, stopping if I hit any tangles so not to wake her up. She looks younger when she sleeps, inocent, and untainted. Like, an angel.

"You're beautiful.." I whispered. I swear, I saw the corner of her lips curl into a slight smile, I must be halusinating, she's asleep, there's no way she heard me.

---ALLY'S POV---

I woke up to the sound of Danny and Jaycee talking, but I didn't open my eyes. I layed there and listened to them speaking. I heard Jaycee walk back up the stairs and felt Danny playing with my hair. It relaxed me and I started to get lost in my thoughts.