Chapter 6: Scarring Images

CHAPTER 6: Scarring Images

What I saw was Brother Peter sitting or should I say squishing a girl who was fully naked lying down under him, her legs were propped up and I could see traces of blood on her inner thigh, her face was wet with tears and it was so dirty, her body had chunks of vomit and her hair was all over the place that it looked like someone had tugged it until its roots were about to let go she was screaming in agony and her hands were in fists grabbing the sheets under her, Brother Peter was grunting and kept thrusting into her before Mother Candice cleared her throat.

“Brother Peter” her icy voice called out. Brother Peter’s head snapped to our direction he smiled at Mother Candice before looking at me hungrily I was disgusted straight away and a shiver ran down my spine, Peter pulled himself out of the girl and she screamed harder as she grabbed onto the sheets, he turned around to pull on his pants as she quickly grabbed the sheets to cover her body, she was still sobbing and I could see her face was full of frustration, she then looked up at me her face struck with worry and terror.

“I warned you about her appearance today, and you could not have been better prepared instead of sleeping around?” Mother Candice’s voice sounded furious, “ You will not touch this new girl! Or I will report back to Safyan you hear me?” I heard the zip of his pants as he turned around.

“Yes Sister Candy” he slurred.

“You will not call me candy it is Candice to you!” Brother Peter trudged over to me and put his hand on my face, he rubbed my cheek “Hey baby you up for some fu-“

“That’s enough Peter” Leader Safyan’s voice boomed in the room, the girl on the bed cowered into the covers her silent sobs still making its way around the room, Peter straightaway straightened up as Leader Safyan entered the room I was deathly scared, the room was beginning to get tense.

“Candice, Madeleine you may leave now I shall deal with this…oh and take Emma with you” I couldn’t move, Leader Safyan was staring Brother Peter down as Brother Peter tried to avert his gaze from Leader Safyan, the girl with the blonde hair was still under covers whimpering, Mother Candice walked over to the bed she was gently rising the covers up and I could hear the girl whimper harder, Leader Safyan and Peter walked out of the room probably to discuss what had happened.

“Child, come with me now. Put the sheets around your body and follow me.” The girl, Emma slowly got up she kept whimpering I’m guessing she was in a lot of pain I wanted to go over and help her, but then again I thought…why am I here? I didn’t do anything I was not supposed to be here! Grace was! That bitch’s daughter was supposed to be here in my place but not me! All I did was break up with my cheating boyfriend well ex-boyfriend now and here I was getting punished? I wanted to scream, I wanted to punch something but then again was it my place to say all this? This girl in front of me who is in so much pain after being violated by a forty year old is still fighting trying to get out of here or well at least she’s still trying to live she’s been through so much and she’s still able to stand up with her head held high while I’m here complaining about my miserable life.

“MADELEINE!” Mother Candice’s voice broke me out of my thoughts; she was already in the hallway with Emma shuffling behind her. Mother Candice’s face was blank but impatience was written all over it not wanting to upset her further I quickly walked to her. The women was so impatient I wondered if she was pregnant as she was always so emotional or if she was just really emotional.

“I’m sorry I was…” I was at a loss of words, what do I say? I was…thinking of what would happen to me? What had happened to Emma? When I could get out of here? How I’m going to get out of here?

“Just hurry up and follow me Madeleine” I nodded my head and began to follow her” I took a sideway glance and my eyes made contact with Emma’s I sent her a small smile and for once her face lit up as she smiled back.

Authors Note:

Again, i know this is short and im terribly sorry i've been really busy with school work and stuff that when i do have the time to upload i upload only bits and pieces, the story is still coming together though so please keep reading! AND pleaseplease comment and vote so i know whether you guys want me to continuee

PS! thank you so much to my fans, readers, commenters, voters! i am now number 38 on the thrillers list i hope i can go even better thank you <3