0.7

- Recap -

'' But you we're wolf '' say Taylor

Ohh shit

What I'm gonna do? I look at Toby he give me 'you know what to do' look.

I sigh and walk to table, i place my hands on the table and look at Taylor threw eyelashes.

I was mad,angry,sad. I don't know what to do, i run my fingers throw my hair and let out sigh.

When i was about to say something the wave of anger boil throw me, i collect my fingers in fist and punch the wall and then the glass table, i look at Cameron and he look terrified.

Sam: Nikki you'r eyes change color

'' Calm down Nik '' say Toby and walk to me.

'' Leave me alone! '' I yell and punch the wall one more time.

'' Wow,wow,wow calm down! '' Yell JackG, oh man

I was so fucking angry and he is say to me to calm down.

I walk to him, and i was so close to his face, he look at me with terrified eyes.

'' How do you think you're talking to like that? '' I ask him, and i know my fangs are showing so i growl at him. He run behind Nash, I was about to walk to him, but i feel someone hand on my shoulder i look behind me and saw Chris.

'' Calm down, you don't know what are you doing.'' he said, and i start calming down.

I sit on bed and put my head in hands, and then i look at boys, JackG was behind the Nash. Cameron,JackJ,Shawn were in closet. Aaron,Carter,Taylor were behind the doors and Matthew was staring at me.

'' Uh i know this is hard to explain and it will take me like 2hours myb. 3 to explain everything so please do not interupt me or any of us when are we talking '' I say and they all walk out of they'r 'hiding places' they sit infront of me and give me 'talk' look.

I look at Toby,Sam and Chris and they all nodded

I begin to explain how i become werewolf and then alpha, what i basically do when it's full moon, i completely tell me them everything.

'' .... And you guys need to keep secret, or else i will need to runaway '' I finished and I look at them.

They had mouth wide open

'' Wow, my little sister i werewolf '' say Cameron

There was silent couple of minutes and then Carter 

'' That is so cool! '' he say and walk to me, he opened my mouth

'' Wow look at that fangs '' he say and close my mouth.

'' Um Carter you know I can kill u  right? '' I ask him.

'' I know '' he say and sit next to me.

'' So you 4 are werewolfs '' say Taylor

'' YuP but they are beta's, and we're one pack and I'm leader we call it Alpha '' I say

'' So what is you'r gains? '' ask Nash

'' Well I'm faster, I can hear better, my fangs are bigger and uh my eyes are red and theirs are yellow '' i say

They nodded

'' Sooooo when you guys have show? '' ask Sam.

'' We're off we finish show's here, we are going home '' say JackJ

'' Oh okay '' she say and sit next to me.

'' Can we be werewolfs? '' ask Matt

I look at boys and we burst into laugh.