1.3

Nikki's P.O.V

We are finally on airplane. Cameron is so happy and I can see why he didn't saw his fans for about 3 months.

'' Miss do you need anything?'' the lady asked me placing the skittles on my table. I looked up at her '' No thank you.'' I smiled.

She nodded and walked away. I pull out my laptop from backpack and i plugged headphones and searched: '' AlishaMarie.'' that girl is so awesome. She is so tumblr and trendy like LaurDIY.

.

.

'' Nikki wake up we're here.'' I opened my eyes and saw Cameron. '' The heck.'' I rub my eyes and saw mascara on my hands. Great now everyone will think I'm zombie. I opened camera on my phone and grabbed a tish and cleaned under my eyes and hands. '' Please shut down your electronics, we will be landing in 15min.'' I shut down my laptop and my phone. I saw Cameron was eating MY skittles oh well he will pay for that.

After 15min we landed in New York city. I'm soo happy this is amazing. I was breathing fresh New York air when Cameron have to open his big mouth and say something. '' Nikki let's go the boys are waiting in hotel room, we don't want to be late.'' He said and looked at me with 'let's go' eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed I walked to cab that Cam called and he drove us to hotel. I was thinking about my life.

I mean I was perfect little normal human being when I turned into supernatural and here I am. Werewolf about to reap someones head off. I mean why life have to be so much complicated it's just hard even for supernatural. Everyone thinks when I'm Camerons sister that I have a lot of Money. Like the money grows on trees. Nah girl my mom worked so damn hard so me,Sierra and Cameron can have nice future. And we are still not grateful for that.

What else can I say? Life is hard.....

----------------

A/N

Okay I'm so sorry that I didn't update I'm sleepovering at friends house and I finally got time to update...

Social Medias:

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic

Instagram: Coachella.Matt

Tumblr: Rainyblackfan

Twitter: TheIdaRosic

Facebook: Ida Rosic

Musical.ly: IdaaBabezz