1.7

Nikki's P.O.V

I woke up by loud banging on my doors. 'The heck?' I mumble while rubbing my eyes. I walked to doors jawing. Before I opened doors I heard someones fast heart beat, like they are running from someone, I took a sniff and I smelled girl. I opened doors and saw girl around my age catching her breath. " Please-Let-me-In." She aaid in between breaths. I let her in and she sit on the bed.

" Are you okay?" I asked anxiously. She finally calmed down. " Yeah, are you Nicole?" The girl asked. " Um yeah and you are?" I asked her. " I'm Caera, and you need to help me." She said desperate. ( Kai•Ra ). " Um how can I help you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. She sighed. " Cut the shit, I know who you are." She said. Oh. " What do you mean?" I said acting stupid. " I mean I know you're supernatural, I am too. But I'm not werewolf." She said looking me in eyes. What?

" Wait what? How can you be here? I mean what superpower do you have? Why do you need my help?" I asked her. She looked at me scared.

" Well I came here from Alaska, I can teleport, and I need you'r help because I'm running from someone." She explained. " Well teleporting is cool, and from who you're running from?" I asked. " From you'r dad." When she said my dad everything stopped moving. Like the time stoped. My dad he isn't dead?.

" My d-dad?" I stutter. " Yeah he is alive, and you need to hear me he is very dangerous, he is hunter, he is hunting ALL OF US." She said scared. My dad? Hunter? " No there is no way my dad is hunter, he can't be." I said and stood up from bed. " I know it's hard to believe, but we need to protect each other, so call you'r pack, we need to move. Or our families will be dead, we need to RUN." She said.

I will be running from my own father?