2.7

Cameron's POV

Life back home is not easy at all,you have so many things to say, you have so many things to do, so many things to take care of, but you still manage to do them in right time, i recently found out that my little sister who i have known for 14 years is werewolf, not just me all my friends know that and we have to keep it secret, i haven't seen Nikki in so long, so long i can't even remember what she looks like, she said she will call or text but she never did, she just got lost.

"Mom i'm heading out" I yelled as i walked outside and too my car, it's 7:32pm and i will be going to the Hollywood sign to catch the sunset, that has been the only thing that is calming me down since Nikki left, I sat down on cold sand on top of the hill trying to calm my mind a little bit, the sun went down and i could see the beautiful colours, oh Nikki i just wish i could see you one more time.

"Aww that's so sweet Cameron" someone behind me spoke up, no it can't be, i slowly turned around and there she is...my little sister, i couldn't move at all i just stood there watching her "Come on aren't you gonna hug your little sister" she asked acting sad but then she smiled showing her perfect teeth, i smiled so big and walked to her and gave her tight hug "You are here" i managed to say. "Yes Cammy i'm home"

---------------------------
A/N: okay okay i know this chapter is really fricking short and that you guys deserve more, i just need to find time to update as much, i have like 5 books i need to update things and one where i need to edit everything so please be patient with me ❤️

snap: ida.rosic
fb: ida.rosic
insta: ida.rosic