1.5

Nikki's P.O.V

We finally arived at hotel.We didn't even unpacked, we just left our bags here. My whole pack hates me. ugh.

Me and Cameron are walking to our hotel room, other boys were already in their rooms.

'' Boys are so weird.'' I said and make sure Cameron heard me. '' I know Nikki, I know.'' he patted my head. '' Don't touch me.'' I said playful shoving off his hand. he laughed.

Cameron unlocked our hotel room, and I runned to one bed and jumped on him, Cameron jumped beside me and decided to tickle me. '' C-Cameron sto-o-p.'' I said between laughts.

'' Only If you say 'Cameron is best brother in whole world'.'' he said and continue to tickle me. '' Okay,okay.'' I said and punched him down the bed. I walked to balcony and opened it. I looked behind and saw Cameron was on Vine. I rolled my eyes and yelled: '' CAMERON IS BEST BROTHER IN WHOLE WORLD.'' I heard Cameron laughing. I smiled and closed the doors. I sit on my bed and begin to unpack.

'' WE'RE HERE BITCHEZZ.'' Yelled Nash while he bursted into our room with the rest of the boys. I groaned and covered my ears laughing. '' What is it little Nicole don't want to hang out with us?'' said Taylor in baby voice. I looked him right in the eyes. He stoped laughing when he saw how serious I am. '' Anyways we should do something.'' said Matthew breaking my glare. I shaked my head and looked around to find my phone. I found it in my back pack. I unlock it and went on twitter, I stalked Niall Horan a little untill I fall asleep.

Cameron's P.O.V

I saw Nicole slowly falling asleep. Boys wanted to smack cam her, but ofc I said no. I mean that is my little sister. Shit her birthday is in two weeks.

'' Guys her birthday is in 2 fricking weeks.'' I whispered to them. '' Oh shit.'' said Nash. '' I don't know what to buy her.'' I said walking around the room. '' Cameron man she is girl, just give her cash and she will buy herself everything she wants.'' said Johnson. Everyone looked at him.

'' That is fucking genious.'' I whispered/yelled. I hugged him. Well we need someone who is smart in our group.

We agreed to watch movie. Taylor picked up Light Out. The movie was fricking amazing. I was really scared of those jump scares.

Matthew's P.O.V

We are watching horror movie. I looked at Nicole and she was sleeping. Man she is so beautiful. She will never like me in the way I like her.

Nicole's P.O.V

I really like Matt.

------------

Social Medias:

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic
Instagram: Ida.Rosic
Vine: TheIdaaBabezz
Musical.ly: TheIdaaBabezz
Facebook: Ida Rosic