3.0

Nikki's POV

"Sooo what are you thinking about doing here?" Erik asked me as we were sitting on my bed, "I do not know, i came home to clear my mind Erik and not to think about anything else" i said kinda angry, i laid down on my back and looked up at the ceiling

"Sorry... i just asked" i heard him mumble, i weakly smiled, "Do you even know how funny it is when you see Hollywood people making movies and tv series About werewolfs and vampires and they don't even know that they exist in real life" i laughed, "Yeah like Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries" he laughed at me and started playing with my hair.

"I remember one time when Cameron made me go on Magcon with him, i didn't talk with them for like a day and they got mad" i told him, "Nicole baby..Don't think about them okay? They don't deserve such a wonderful girl like you" he kissed too of my head and i instantly felt better.

Sam's P.O.V

"Aww little Sam is so hopeless without her little boyfriend?"Avcii laughed as she pushed me against the wall,"Leave me alone!" I flashed her my eyes and my claws came out, she laughed "Come on! Don't be such mood breaker" she smiled as she walked up closely to me, "Your friend Toby is pretty good in bed" she whispered in my ear. THATS IT!

I growled and jumped on top of her turning into wolf form in the process all of her friends gasped and backed away, i started barking into her face and i looked her dead in the eye. I could smell fear coming from her, in like a second i felt someone tackling me off of her and i fell down, i quickly stood up on my 4's and looked at somebody, he was in wolf form. "What the fuck are you doing?" Toby yelled at me, others that are not werewolfs could hear him barking coming out of his mouth,but me?i heard him in words. "SHE STARTED IT FIRST" I barked back growling. He looked me into eyes before shaking his head and turning into human form and helping Avcii up. " I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW"I barked at him,"Go away" He told me. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me, i changed into human form and walked away to backyard.

Me: Chris? Where are you?

I mind talked to him

Chris: I went out for a run, why? What happened?

Me:I wanna get out of here

I walked to a pool and put my feet in, i could feel someone behind me but i didn't bother to turn around.

"That was good thing you did?" He said,i couldn't make it who it was. "Excuse me?"i asked now turning around. Derek.

"You jumped on that bitch" he chuckled and he sat right beside me, "She was getting on my nerves" i said looking at water, "I know how it feels" he said, "Your pack is slowly falling apart,and you are scared, that you are gonna be alone, or what you are mostly scared off is,you will be omega" i looked at him into eyes, "Thats right" i told him, "Everything sucks dude" i said now standing up. "It's the end of the fucking world"

-

You guys like it?? Ehh i kinda do, haha i love every one and each of you :))