Chapter Two.

Harry's POV.

It was Liam who found we in the court yard, fainted... He said took me home and explained what happened to my mum.

I was in the bathroom cleaning my bloody face and wincing from the pain in my rib, my mum had wrapped it up, which took away nearly none of the pain.

I made my way downstairs to the soup my mum promised.

"I am moving your out of that damn school, Harry! This shit is not going to continue! You and Louis were best friends growing up and now? What the hell got Into that boy!?" she yelled in frustration.

"You know what happened mum."

** FlashBack **

I was so nervous... Today was the day I was going to tell Louis that I love him... I always have, since we met when we were 13. Now I'm 15and he's 16, he failed a grade.

I can't wait for his reaction, I really hope that it's good because I wouldn't be able do live if he rejected me..

Everything about him makes me smile.. His smile is so bright and pretty and his eyes.. Oh his eyes, they are beautiful.. Blue like the ocean and so bright and filled with happiness.

His choice of clothes... Always those red chinos and striped shirts and TOMS.. And suspenders.

So colorful...

And the way he would call me ' HazzaBear ' or ' Haz ' or 'Hazza '

Just the way he said my name made my heard skip a beat..

Back to reality.

"Boo, can we talk please it's very important"

"Yeah Haz, what going on? Everything okay? " he said looking conserned.

My palms began to sweat...

I'm so nervous maybe I should just say it.

" I love you, Louis."

"Oh well I love you too HazzaBear!"

"Wait, you l-love me?"

"Of course! We're best friends harry! " He said smiling.

I shook my head as tears threatened to flow...

"Haz? Baby.. What's wrong?" He strokes my cheek, as I stuttered from his touch.

" I mean, I LOVE you, I want you louis, everything about you makes me smile and your face is just beautiful and your lips-"

" You faggot!!" He screamed.

No..

No!

This was what I was scared of... My whole world was falling down... This can't be happening... It cant.

"W-what?" I said.

My tears were clearly flowing now as I started to shake.

" You really thought I would date a fag like you!? I'm not gay like you! Ugh... You peice of shit." He mumbled the last..

"Louis please! I'm sorry! don't leave me.. " I pleaded.

" I hate you, fag" He spat 'fag'.

Everything was broken, I was broken... Nothing can fix a broken heart... They can mend.. But get can't fix it.

I sat there and sobbed, feeling numb.

I couldn't explain what I was feeling.

Everything is over...

I lost my best friend...

And the love of my life.

** THE END **

JUST KIDDING.